Part One

"Hi! I am Professor Rowen's Assistant, Layla. You must be the new trainer I've heard so much about. As a thank you for the favor you have done for him the Professor would like to give you two of his Pokémon to help you with your journey! Isn't that great. Now go ahead and choose one Pokémon from each group!" The girl with the long white hair neatly tied back into a ponytail gestured towards the two different cases of Pokeballs. She sits back and watches with interest.

Note** You can put them both in your party or put one in each party, either way just comment your OC's Name and the two Pokémon you selected as well as which Pokémon you put where! Thank you!**

Pokémon Group 1:

First: Piplup (Water Type) Level 5 (Moves: Pound, Growl)

Second: Chimchar (Fire Type) Level 5 (Moves: Scratch, Leer)

Third: Turtwig (Grass Type) Level 5 (Moves: Tackle, Withdraw)

Pokémon Group 2:

First: Rowlet (Grass and Flying Type) Level 5 (Moves: Tackle, Growl, and Leafage)

Second: Litten (Fire Type) Level 5 (Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember)

Third: Popplio (Water Type) Level 5 (Moves: Pound, Growl, and Water Gun)

After you have chosen your two Pokémon Layla writes something into her notes and hands you a pokedex and a map of the town.
        "Be careful out there! And be certain to visit home every once in a while and when you do please come by the professor's Lab and say hi!" She smiles and waves before grabbing her things and leaving.

~~Alright people! Now on to the next step! Thanks for playing along!~~