Chapter 4

Your POV

I haven't moved from my bed since the fight with jane which was 3 days ago Poussey has even stopped talking to me i was completely alone.

"Hey Honey are you okay you haven't moved or eaten anything in 3 days"

That voice sounded sweet and Hispanic i thought it was Camila but when I turn i see a Beautiful Hispanic girl she gives me a warm smile as she sits on my bed.

"I'm Maritza"

She obviously seen i had been crying so she helps me sit up and look at her.

"I hate seeing a Beautiful girl crying it breaks my heart so tell me Pretty girl what has made you so sad"

I smile at her as i begin to speak.

"I got into a fight with my Sister Jane when she came to visit me 3 days ago my mother has Disowned me but what has done it is my Brother Tommy he has been to Prison 5 times for worse shit then what i have done and she went to see him and when he was released everytime she welcomed him back with open arms i guess thats what I get for being the youngest of 4 children Jane and Frankie are respected Homicide Detectives Tommy is a dad and has a good job and what am I a fucking mistake who is Scum and in Prison"

Maritza looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sure that's not true at all"

I nod my head at her as i continue.

"It is my mother makes it clear every single time i screw up that I was a mistake that she only kept me because she does not believe in abortions"

I wipe my eyes again as Maritza pulls me into a hug as she strokes my hair.

"No child is a mistake your not a mistake the only mistake here and the only one at fault here  is your mother she is the one who has done you wrong for making you feel that way where she should have been giving you love and because she didn't you went looking for it in the wrong places and you found your way here which is not a bad think when you get outta here your gonna make something of yourself SHOW THEM who is a Somebody show them they were wrong about you....how long are you in here for"

I look at Maritza with a smile at all the nice things she has said about me.

"18 months im in here for"

Her smile widens as she places her hands on both my cheeks causing me to look at her.

"What a sharp of luck i get out in 18 months time you will come and stay with me and my Daughter i will show you all the love in the world i promise you don't need to be with a family that puts you down you need someone who will help you fly and im gonna do just that Amor"

Maritza kisses the top of my head as she helps me stand up.

"Know lets go and get you something to eat shall we"

I laugh as Maritza holds out her hand for me to take it which i gladly to as we walk hand and hand down to the cafeteria for something to eat at least she believes in me when no one else did.