Chapter 10

After hanging out at Kylie's all day I go home.

I get home and Diego's watching tv. He looks over at me and smirks. I smile. "What was that?" I ask. "Nothing," he says and looks back at the tv.

"Mhm," I hum while walking by him to go to our bedroom.

I change then I go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth then my hair.

I walk back out and Diego smirks at me again. "Diego, just tell me why you keep doing that," I say and cross my arms. He bites his lip and smiles. "Why? Are you mad babygirl?" I stick my middle finger up at him before walking to the kitchen.

I grab a water bottle and walk back to our room. As I am Diego grabs my hand and turns me around.

"Yes?" "I was just messing with you lil mama." He stands up and kisses me. I look at him with a straight face. He smiles and kisses my cheek a bunch of times. I can't help but smile.

"Goodnight, Diego," I say while walking back to our room.

I lay down and not long after Diego walks in and lays next to me. He wraps his arms around me. "Baby," he says. "Hmm?" I hum. "There's a party tomorrow that Pump invited us to. Do you wanna go?" He asks. I move so that I'm facing him. "Sure." "Okay. Goodnight beautiful." I smile. "Goodnight baby."