Chapter 7

Momo's pov
We all panting because of tiredness “I can't believe that my brother bring another girl home!!" I said and close my faced. “I'm TRAUMA!!!" Sana yell and running around the park. “All of us in trauma!" Mingyu said we all look at him confused “eh? What do you mean ‘all of us'? I thought you'd the same as Jun!! Cause, you were his friend..? You know the whole clubbing thing...even the others day I saw you in club with a girl!" Tzuyu said and Mingyu was like ‘WHAT....' “Club? We're you clubbing, Tzuyu....?" Mingyu ask confused. CRAP. “actually, we all there to stalk Jeonghan and we pretend our name is different..we all saw you and your friends in there..." I stated and they all nod. “Who brought you there..? I thought only VIP can enter the expansive club...?" Mingyu ask again. “well, Jisoo brought us there." Sana said. "JISOO?!" Mingyu yell “yup." Tzuyu answer. “oh? Isn't that Wonwoo...?" Sana said and We all turn our head to see a guy reading book under the three. “Mina, go...talk to him.." I said and she just nod.

Mina pov
Sana said Wonwoo name and I automatically turn my head. Yes, that's Wonwoo...as Momo said I walk to him and tap his shoulder “Wonwoo? What are you doing here in the midnight?" I ask and he turn his head and he's....crying...crap...I miss....Wonwoo... “Mina...?" He ask me back. “what's wrong?" I ask again and he just chuckle and answer “Mina, I was blind by money..I cheat on you because Lisa said if I kiss her and date with her she will give me money, until I realised that she can give me money, but she can't give happiness...only you can...please forgive me, Mina.. I miss you and I love you!!" Should I forgive him? But I love him too...I smile and said “everyone deserve second chance." And he hug me “thanks, Mina!!" He Said and kiss my forehead. “okay, enough lovebirds!!!!" I hear Mingyu yell. We all laugh at his jealousy.