Chapter Six

Chapter Six

[unedited] 

First and second period was a complete blur.

All because of this morning, talking to Parker was all I could think about.

His eyes were a lovely shade of green, not to dark, not to light. Let's just say his eyes were so captivating, the more you stare into them the deeper you sink. He some how seems perfect, his light brown hair was parted perfectly not lets not forget about his lips... Um forget it, nothing about his lips, forget what I was about to say. All and all, the word to sum him up is 'perfect'.

I never was attracted to guys like that, not even Josh. When he asked me out, I was taken by surprise but I never thought about his facial appeals. He did make me feel queasy inside, but somehow Parker makes me feel different, seem how.

It's not I have feelings for him...

I think.

Moving that aside, let's rewind back to this morning.

I aburtly stopped at my locker and began turning the dial on my combination lock. There's a click and I open my locker. And stuffed my head into my locker. Heat rushes to my cheeks. I can't believe I just did that.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I spun around and came face to face with a angry but confused Chris.

"What the hell was that?!"

I manged a weak smile but it slipped.

"Suddenly you walk over here, might I add with confident, then you stick your head into your locker! What! I was so proud too and you do a stunt like do to disappoint me." She frowns and crosses her arms across her chest.

I gently scratched the back of my head and let out a weak chuckle. "Hehe.. Oops, I guess."

"Don't oops me, young lady." She scolded.

My brows slightly creased. "What are you? My mother?"

Chris smiles, "Yes, yes I am. And I've raised you better than that."

I nod. "Mhm. Whatever you say. Mom." I said sarcastically.

Maddie sighs. "Chris give her a break. It's her first time. She does't have that much confident yet."

Chris sighs too. "Mmm. Yeah, okay. But-"

"No whining Chris."

"But-"

"Nope."

Chris pouts and impatiently stomps her feet.

I chuckle. "You're such a child."

Chrisi sticks her tongue out at me.

Maddie nudges me slightly on the shoulder. "So." She smirks. "What do ya think about Parker?"

The heat quickly rushes back to my cheeks. "N-nothing."

Chris suddenly beams with happiness. "I knew you were as excited as I was with the situation."

"I'm not that excited that Parker was paying attention at Zoe."

Chris wiggles her brows up and down. "No need to lie Maddie. Just admit you want to exploded from the excitement already."

Maddie shoves Chris to the side. Chris laughs. "Whatever. You'll eventually crack."

Chris turns her attention towards me. "So." She still wiggling her brows up and down with a large grin on her face. "When you were embracing him, didn't you just want to kiss him."