one

"THE DAY I FIRST SAW HIM was on my first day in my new high school. Junior Year. I was so nervous and I didn't know anybody as I had just moved there a few weeks prior. I was walking through the halls trying to find what room number I was in when I suddenly bumped into a hard chest causing me to fall to the floor, dropping my binder.

"Holy shi- are you alright ?" I heard someone ask and I just nodded in response, not wanting to look up because of how embarrassed I was.

"I'm okay." I simply said, finally looking up, not wanting to come off as rude. I was met with very soft, blue eyes. I nearly almost gasped because of how pretty they were. He had black hair and this smile that caused me to blush almost instantly, I remember being confused because I didn't even know him and he managed to make me feel this way.

"Hi." He said and I couldn't look away from his eyes, it was like he was some sort of drug and I was addicted.

"H-hey." I replied, mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

"You're new, aren't you ? I've never seen you around. This is a very, very small town." He said, chuckling.

"Y-yeah, I just moved down here like 2 weeks ago." I replied, and then I realized that I was still on the floor so I got up , dusting myself off.

"What's your name ?" He asked, curiously while helping me pick up my binder and the papers that fell out of it.

"I'm Sasha." I said, pushing my glasses back so they wouldn't fall off.

"I'm Finn. Finn Bálor." He replied, shaking my hand. Finn Bálor, what an interesting name.

I held onto my binder, not knowing what to say next, hating how awkward I was. That was until one of Finn's friends called him, forcing him to leave along with him.

"So Sasha, I'll see you around ?" He said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Yeah, I'll see you around Finn." I said, nodding and then smiling at him as he smiled back. I watched as he walked away along with his friends but then he stopped to glance at me one more time. My hazel eyes meeting his blue ones once again. My breath hitched as he smiled at me and I smiled back, waving a little.

That was the best and worst day of my life."