One

Seven months. Seven months was all it took for someone like my dad to forget about my belated mother.

Last night, my dad had let me know that he will be wedding to a woman by the name of Nicole, even after he promised me he would never replace my mom. Now don't get me wrong, she is a great woman and not to mention beautiful too. But, she just isn't mom. To top all of this off we are supposedly moving in with her in three days.

Well, at least its a way to get out of this stuffy old apartment.

Although, there always has to be another downside for me. Nicole lives two towns away, meaning that my Junior year of High School will be filled with some freaks that I don't even know. It's not like I had any friends anyways, it's just the fact that I have to go through the process of being bullied and hurt again, but this time with, the overwhelming feeling of loneliness. Not to mention that I will be completely lost.

My Junior year starts in two weeks. I can't help but at least have a little hope, maybe I will be able to make some friends -or at least a friend.

I slowly get up from my spot on my bed and start to pack. As I look through my belongings that are in a range of colorful hues, I can't help but notice something sparkle in the corner of my eye.

A look of shock present in my (e/c) orbs as I mumble, "I-I thought I lost this.....". I reach over to pick up a small necklace. It was simple but nonetheless beautiful, It was also the last present that was given to me by my mother before she passed. It was also a present for my 17th birthday.

The necklace consisted of a small sterling silver chain with a charm, the charm was a small key with a large heart at the top and a smaller heart inside of it. Mother used to tell me that it was because she wanted to keep my heart safe inside of hers, because it was fragile. She told me the only way to get to my heart was with the key.

 She told me the only way to get to my heart was with the key

Cheesy? yeah, I know. Mom was huge sap, she always had the best stories to tell too. It was kind of like the world was playing tricks on me. Give me the best mom ever and just like that, take her away from me. It's a cruel world and life likes to keep moving the finish line. But you have to keep going because at least today you'll be a step closer than you were yesterday. That's another thing she used to say to me.

Soon enough, I break out of my all too depressing thoughts and put the necklace on and finish packing.

~~~~~~~

I had finally finished packing-except what I need for the next three days. Phew. I look out at the view from my window to see hues of pink and orange across the sky. These past few days have been hectic, I know it won't be easy starting over but, maybe it's a good thing.

I'm suddenly shaken from my thoughts as a knocking sound is heard throughout the room.

"Yes?" I shout, almost getting an immediate reply from my father-" Hey, Honey I just thought i'd let you in on some things before we move. Nicole has five sons from a previous marriage and at first I thought you'd hate the idea but, maybe it'll help you out with the new school and all."

Sighing, I ask him " Yeah, sure, are they around my age?"

He stands for a second, trying to remember the ages of his soon to be step-sons- when honestly, i'm not even sure if he remembers my age.The silence suddenly breaks when my father says "Yes they are! Dylan is 18 and will be a senior this year, Brayden is 17 and will be a junior like you, Then the twins Jayden and Jaxon who are 16 and sophomores and lastly Chase who is 15 and will be a freshmen." he finishes.

"Cool" I plainly mutter as my (e/c) orbs meet my fathers. "Oh and sweetheart, one last thing. The movers can't come the day we're scheduled to move, so we're leaving tomorrow. Be ready."

Well, tomorrow will definitely be eventful. I start to pack my things that were going to be used the last days of me living here and then get ready for bed. Pulling my hair into a messy bun and slipping on my (f/c) fuzzy pajama bottoms and an oversized t-shirt, I slowly slip into the covers on my bed as the sky turns into a deep ebony hue.

____________________________________________

Hey guys! First chapter of the book is out! I'm trying to make it more descriptive and have a better and slower story-line and plot. I hope you guys like it and i'll see you in the next chapter. Next chapter will be longer I promise!

Author Out!-

Word count - 860

Severed love~  Yandere! Brothers X Reader [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara