Lilac Lust Part #2

(Ochako's POV)

"Go find the bomb, I'll hold Kacchan off." I heard him say to me as he got into a stance ready to fight her. At first, I was hesitant, worrying if Izuku could even handle Katsuki and her destructive quirk but as I continue to look at him something way down deep inside me said that I could trust him that I can believe in those. Nodding to him I bolted past katsuki not even bothering to look at her as I ran through the hole in the wall that she has created during her entrance.

[Timeskip]

I have finally located the bomb as it was sitting in the center of a vacant room. It was quite easy to find I just followed the trail of destruction and crumbling walls that katsuki left behind. Now that I think of it, she would make a pretty damn good demolition expert if she ever drops the hero gig but I highly doubt she would. Tossing the thought out of my mind I motion myself to contact Izuku through the mask he has given to me earlier but soon stopped when I heard... clapping?

Walking out behind the bomb came Tenya clapping slowly very ominously as she made her way in front of me.
"Well well well, if it isn't Ochako my arch nemesis, coming here to thwart my evil pla-"
"Tenya, what are you doing?"
"I'm trying to act villainous her-"
"Acting, as in roleplaying?"
Yes, and would you please stop interrupting m-"
Oh, I love roleplaying! Sometimes when I'm at the beach with friends I pretend to be a crab and pinches their butt, it's really fun. Roleplaying that is, but pinching butt is fun if you're into tha-"
"Ochako stop! Just please, just, stop! Look I'm having a bad day cause of katsuki right now, so can we please stop this nonsense and just fight each? I really like to get this over with."
"Oki Doki!" I said getting into a fighting stance where she responded with her own looking seriously at me.

(No One's POV)

Tenya was the first to move as she launches herself straight at Ochako trying to delivering a spin kick towards her abdomen not wanting to severely injure the girl but sheerly knock her out. Barly reacting Ochako back step letting the kick miss her completely as the leg swipe through empty air unable to stop its momentum. Scening the opportunity Ochako extended out her hand to touch Tenya, trying to subdue her with her quirk. But only to resvie a roundhouse kick to the shoulder as Tenya used her momentum from preyer to knock her back gaining a few distance between them. They were about to charge at each but then a huge rumble shuck the building throwing both girls off balance which lead them to stumble and fall.

"What was that!?" Tenya shouted first to recover from her all as she rubs her sour ass. Ochako didn't answer, she knew who can cause that much of a commotion and she hopes that Izuku was ok or at least still living. But who knows he might be suffering injuries broken bones, mangled limbs, scorch and searing skin all over his perfectly well tone body. She doesn't even have a picture of his mouth watering chiseled abs yet. Ochako was lost in thought panicking and blushing all over the place until she heard a sweet and gentle voice.

"Ochako, are you there? Did you locate the bomb yet?" Izuku spoke through the comm.
"I'm here, are you ok? I felt the whole build shake did something happen?"
"Yeah I'm good, Kacchan just use one of her suit's functions which launched a huge explosion in my direction."
"IS YOUR HOT BOD OKAY!?!"
"... Yeah... just some few scratches but I'm okay..."
"*sigh of relief* thank god."
"Anyways... did you find the bomb?"
"Yeah, but Tenya is giving me a hard time.
"Ok, on my way, just keep occupied of Tenya until I come, and try to knock off her helmet. I got an idea."
"Got it." She replied ending the call with Izuku now staring down at Tenya who is still recovering.

'Ok, how do I get her helmet?' She hummed in thought resting her chin on her fingers. 'Oh, I know.' Snapping her fingers as a devious smirk grew on her face. Running full speed at Tenya, Ochako rips off the headgear leaving the girl looking at her with both mix feelings. Confusion, it was just so sudden, Anger, she barely can see.

(A/N: Tenya doesn't wear her glasses under her helmet because it already has one built in.)

"OCHAKO! WHAT THE HAY!? I need those! Tenya whined.
"~Well if you want it that badly, come and get.~" Ochako said playfully sticking her tongue out. Furious, Tenya stared to chase after the gravity quirk user. Who is lazily floating away, giggling to herself. Unknown to them a purplish haze started to fill in the room cover the whole bottom section of the floor as it slowly rises up. Few solid minutes has past and Ochako was the first to see, her giggle expression died down as it was replaced with a blush of embarrassment. Remembering Izuku's words dancing in her ear and subconsciously tightening the straps of her mask. Noticing this, Tenya look around in confusion wondering what has caused the sudden change in behavior to only witness that the whole area was engulfed in a strange purple mist that was up to her midsection and rising.
"What is this stuff, gas?"
"Hey."
Both heroines turn their heads to the voice and instantly blush.

"Both heroines turn their heads to the voice and instantly blush

"Come here often?"

"Uhh... *shakes head* Iz-Izuku, i-is this your quirk?" Tenya stutter out trying to prie off her eyes from his amazing pecks.
"Why yes, it is." He simply replied, "and might I add, I didn't know that you were those type of girls."
"Eh?"
"Naughty girl are you, playing with your self down there." He stated with a sly smile.

"EH!? N-N-NO I DON'T!!" she yell-lied to him

"An-and if I-I did, how are you suppose to know!?"
"Simple dear, my quirk."
"Wha?"
"You see my quirk; Lilac Lust allows me to release an extremely intoxicating pheromone from my body, where whoever inhales it will become extremely aroused to the point that the person or people will pass out just from orgasming."
"That still doesn't explain my-my que-question." Breath getting heaver as her whole body started to heat up.
"Over time I learn that people can actually the resist my effects of my quirk but it depends on you sex-drive: how long can you last before orgasming. Bigger drive = longer time to be affected, Smaller drive = less time to be affected." Izuku finishes explaining only to see the dark blue haired girl has already past out on the floor with a lewd smile gracing her face.
"HERO TEAM WIN BY VILLIAN KNOCK OUT." Izuku heard AllMight's voice through the speakers.
"Heard that Ochako, we won! Uh, Ochako?

*Ochako.exe. is not responding please wait*

================================

Sorry it took so long exam and ISU is slowing me down right now don't worry im slowly updating each stories and i'm currently making a other one called "heroic sheild" so keep an I out for that one.