Your OUR Flashlight

Aziza Pov

This is so confusing of these rivals fighting over me. 5,000 years ago until now still. ;\

"You may have thought you've won her to be apart of you, Pharaoh. But i'm gonna change that to finally get my avengence."  Bakura vows.

"Wrong Bakura. Aziza is not apart of your dark side of the millennium ring." Pharaoh protest.

"Is that so? Then let our little kitten decide on which she'll be with for when her parents are gone." My heart stopped as a memory of my parents were gone centuries ago because of the darkness that took them. Bakura remembers what happened that day and said he'll find them and bring them back since the spirits of Kul Elna was destroyed there. The Millennium tomb is where they are and it is my home that I lived in which later will be found again.

"Aziza, don't think about what Bakura's story he is trying to get your mind in the wrong situation." Pharaoh said as I stare into his eyes and back at Bakura's.

Pharaoh-Good

Bakura-Bad or Good

It's hard to tell the difference between the two.

"Your OUR flashlight, dear Aziza. Never forget that we were with you in the past when you were just a baby. " Bakura snickered.

"Uh, I don't know what to believe. I really don't actually, but the part about my parents is something I would want to retrieve." I said sadly as Bakura pets my head.

"Dearest Aziza, I know for certain that your parents are still alive from happened years ago." I felt my cheeks warm up as Pharaoh snatch me away from Bakura.

"I suggest you leave her alone and be gone with your business to the real Bakura." Pharaoh held me protectively sending a cold glare down Bakura's spine. Bakura darkly chuckles and said," Have it your way. I'll be sure to keep Aziza as much company as I can." With that the British Bakura came back who stares at us clueless.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No Bakura." I said.