Chapter 1

Jaebum pov

          I fiddled with the beads on the armrest of my chair. "UGHHHH IM SO BORED!!" I yelled looking down the large hall in front of me with the bright red carpets. Jackson was standing in front of me "well what do you want me to do! I'll set you up with a hot vampire guy I know " he said. 

"Really  jackson? You know I can get you killed" I groaned. "But you won't" he smirked at me but as I was about to respond yugyeom and bam bam walked in "HEYYYYY" bam bam yelled as he dabbed. "We're back!" Said yugyeom 

"you guys know you're supposed to be with me at all times unless I say otherwise!!" I yelled at them and the two youngest just giggled. "Where were you anyways?!!" I said since no one responded. The two youngest giggled some more then yugyeom said "prince, I don't think you want to know..." said yugyeom as my eyes tried to his neck and saw a number of hickeys.

"Ughh ew!" I said realizing as Jackson just laughed "could be your neck when your with your boyfriend!"said Jackson. "Shut up im not getting a boyfriend! And anyways it would be me who would be marking him up!" I yelled without thinking then hated their responses and squeals.

"Anyways none of this is helping!" I said "I'm still bored" my finger traced my leather pants. "What do you want us to do?" Asked bam bam.

"How about you get me a new human. I'm bored and want to play a bit. I'll keep them as my own and do whatever I want as usual" I said then Jackson rolled his eyes and spoke "whenever you do that you get bored super fast and throw them away or kill them" said Jackson. "Bring me  one!!!! Listen to my orders!! And anyways you're right, so this time bring more than one if you can. If you can't I don't really care but try!" I yelled as they left following orders

Jinyoung pov

I was walking to school with youngjae and mark and we were all giggling "I want a boyfriend!!!" Whined mark while pouting. "Then go find one mark! Your so cute anyways you can get one easily!" I said to him for the billionth time.

"But still I want someone who when I see them sparks fly, someone who makes my heart flutter and treats me like a princess" he smiled sweetly while thinking of these thoughts. "Your to picky!" I said as youngjae spoke "well you know how marks last relationship ended" said youngjae. 

Then I thought of chanyeol, marks ex boyfriend. Marks a sweet innocent boy so he never noticed the fact that Chantel treated him like trash and hoed around all the time . It wasn't until chanyeol started making moves on me we had to end that relationship

But the thing is chanyeol is now always mad at me because he blames me! It's not my fault you were hurting my best friend and trying to get on me bitch!!! The worst part is now he bullies me, hits me and even touches me badly which I hate because I didn't give him that permission and thats how marks relationship ended.

We were walking silently for a moment then realized we reached the hall where I always have to split up with them because their class is in another hall "okay bye guys! Don't forget to meet me right after school! Today we're hanging at my house right!?" I said and they nodded and we split up. We always hung out with eachother, we were inseparable, but not in an annoying way.

I was walking towards my class in this one hallway that's always empty at this time as a hand wasn't placed on my shoulder. Here we go again. They pulled me back and threw me down so I was sitting on the floor leaning on some lockers. "Chanyeol" I groaned as he came lower to my level. "How my baby doing?" He asked tilting his head as he grabbed my chin. 

"I'm not your baby!" I said " oh but you are baby boy and you look really hot today. You're making me want to carry you away and fuck you. Should I?" He said with a smirk. 

"NO!!GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD" I yelled trying to push him away. He was always too strong but this time I think I caught him by surprise because he actually flew back 

I quickly  stumbled up and tried to run but he grabbed me from behind and pushed me onto the wall. He began to kiss me roughly as my hands continued to hit him in the chest. "Don't fight me unless you want me to pick you up and fuck you like I said! I just want a kiss for now but if you want to act up I can give you more" he said aggressively as he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head

I co operated. I didn't want him to do that to me...I sound weak don't I. But isn't just a kiss better than being raped or something. It's just a kiss anyways, just two lips together , won't harm. His hand started to grip my thigh and that's when I was a bit Alarmed. "Chanyeol....I...have class!" I said and he moved away"so?.." he asked. 

"If I'm late do you want me to tell them you were harassing me!" I said and he let go "but remember if you tell anyone about our encounters I will do something to you" he said before I ran away scared with tears welling in my eyes. Why am I like this? Why am I weak? I wish I had someone who could give me strength.'whatever' I thought before heading to class

A few hours later 

Me ,mark and youngjae were now walking back from school to my apartment. I always thought about telling them about chanyeol but they'll tell someone to help me and chanyeol will do god know what with me so I keep quiet. "There's this cute guy in my biology lab" said youngjae squealing as mark asked things about him and I laughed at my cute friends.

All of a sudden I heard some people talking behind us "ooooh that one with the pink hoodie is so cute" said a voice as I turned to see three guys checking us out. Then I saw the man who talked about the person in the pink hoodie and realized..mark was the one wearing a pink hoodie. This guy was buff and had luxurious white hair "mark you might finally get a boyfriend today " I said as he giggled . "I think jaebum will want that one specifically" a tall boy said pointing at me as another slapped his arm

"Right!" The other boy said . I was confused as to what I should do but I just continued to walk farther with youngjae and mark and we just kept giving eachother looks. Out of nowhere I heard really loud running from Behind so I turned and some guy grabbed me by the shoulders.  

I started screaming and struggling as I looked around and saw a long legged boy with black hair grabbing youngjae and throwing  him up over his shoulder as youngjae  screamed  and hit him. "Youngjae!!!!!" I screamed as I hit the tall yellow haired boy holding onto me. I tried to run to youngjae then saw the man holding youngjae walking through this brings glowing thing sparkling. What the heck?! That looks like a portal from movies ! 

"Jinyoung help me please !!" I heard mark whimper. "MARK!" I yelled turning and seeing mark being held bridal style by the boy with the white hair. Mark was whimpering and screaming while trying to struggle out and hit the guy but this guy was too strong. 

I could tell because he had big muscley arms that held mark. As I was staring someone grabbed me from being and everything  went black

OKAY SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS!!!!!!! I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND DONT WORRY HES RIGHT ABOUT TO MEET JAEBUM you see I like intense stuff but I also love fluff so there will be a lot of fluff it's just I need to start up the story but when they do meet and talk and stuff the ZFLUFF IS ON