Max x Short!Reader

[Prompt: Max has a huge crush on the reader but acts like he doesn't
Readers gender:Female
Ages:10]

Max was a real huge asshole. He picked on you because you were the same age as him but looked like you were a 4 year old little girl looking for her mother. It fucking sucks being this short blame your mom and dad for giving you there genes. You walked around you only been here for 3 days as Max walked up to you with the hugest shit eating smirk. He looked down staring right into your e/c still smirking. "um excuse you?" You spoke to the taller male in front of you as you felt that he was to close for comfort as you used your small arms to push him away which alone made him move back a bit. "great.." you though to yourself as Max chuckled "You're too short to push me away surprising! Not even neil or space kid! Which is super pathetic!" He said as you just rolled your eyes. "what's wrong little girl? Cat got your tongue!" He laughs more still making fun of you as you started to tear up since you were super sensitive. You eyes shined as water swelled up in your e/c eyes. Max let out a small gasps as before he could say sorry or anything you ran away to your tent which you shared with Nerris who was a really nice but wierd girl. Nerris perked up as she was in there looking for her stuffed animal "Mr. Waffles" as she heard you crying. "Is there something wrong y/n the great?" She asked you. You sat on your bed curly up into a ball as nerris walked over and sat down the bed sinking a bit from her weight. "..." You kepted quiet as you silently sobbed as nerris rubs circles on your back as she spoke "There is something wrong? What happened?" She said softly. You look up moving your h/l outta your face. Nerris pulls you up as she smiled a bit as you spoke "Max...h-he..called me pathetic.." you spoke your voice shaky and rough as Nerris hugs you softly. "Don't listen to that asshole!" She said as she pulled away.

Max pov

"Oh jesus fucking Christ! I hurt that girl's feelings am I that fucking stupid and mean!" I though to myself basically scolding myself. I paced around in my tent which I shared with Neil as neil looked at me "Dude are you okay?" He asked me as I looked up at him "Fuck off tall ass im fine! I just have something on my mind!" I yelled at him as he jumped a bit "Okay chill!" He said as I sigh "Jesus I hurt y/n!" I said as he chuckled "Wow you hurt your own crush." He said to me as I gasps "I do not have a crush on her!" I yelled at him as he chuckled "mmhmm" he went back to doing what wierd science shit he was doing. I got an idea as I ran to her tent as quick as I can as I walked in slowly as nerris looked at me ad she crossed her arms "Wha-" before she can finished I spoke "Im sorry y/n! Im really fucking sorry I never meant to hurt your feelings! Im such a huge ass dick! But I have to tell you...god I've always had a huge as crush on you but im so stupid I didn't tell you earlier and I didn't mean to make you cry!" I said as before I could walk out she ran and hugged my waist softly as I was shocked by this reaction as she spoke "I love you too Max!" She said as I hugged back earning a small squeak from nerris which made me roll my eyes chuckling as y/n joined in also.