Amourshipping Stories by CharismaticBunn

EP 01: Serena's Date.

"You can do it Ash!" Serena called out to the raven-haired boy, cupping her hands around her mouth.

Ash slightly turned his head, taking a glance at the girl who was cheering him on; a smiling curving upon his lips, "Alright Hawlucha, use Karate Chop!" Ash commanded his pokemon, turning back to give it its undivided attention.

"Haw, Hawlucha!" Hawlucha was quick to obey its trainer, and aim its attack at its current opponent.

"Dodge it Drifblim, and use Shadow Ball!" The blimp pokemon was fast to just miss Hawlucha's Karate Chop. It floated up into the air releasing a purple energy ball, and aiming it at the flying/fighting type pokemon.

"Dodge it!" Ash instructed his pokemon, but Hawlucha was just a bit too slow to get away from the ghost attack.

Ash watched as Hawlucha was thrown into the air from the attack before hitting the ground, unable to get up again.

"Hawlucha is unable to battle! Daniel is the winner!" Clemont announced the results, using his one arm to signal the winner of the battle.

"Ahh.. Hawlucha!" Ash called out to his pokemon before sending Hawlucha back into its pokeball, "You did great..." He said, looking at the pokeball in his hands before attaching it onto his belt, "Wow, you're Drifblim is pretty strong." Ash walked over to the trainer. The boy Daniel was only a few years older than him, with messy, short black hair, and hazelnut colored eyes. He had a classy sense of style as he wore a white cotton dress shirt beneath his black blazer with matching slacks, and a pair of dark brown dress shoes.

After winning his last badge from the Snowbelle City Gym, Ash still had a month till the start of the pokemon tournament, bringing him closer to becoming a pokemon master, and having another shot at battling the Kalos Champion, Diantha. Ash, and his friends were on their way to Lumiose City to pay a visit to Professor Sycamore, but were stopped by a trainer named Daniel who was keen on having a battle with Ash before reaching their destination.

"It is one of the strongest Drifblim's I've come across." Clemont said looking at Drifblim, as the group gathered to talk in a circle.

"I'm very well aware of my Drifblim's strength's." Daniel said, with a cocky grin spread across his face, "Now how about that bet?" He shot a piercing look at Ash.

"Oh right..." Ash said embarrassed, rubbing the back of his head, "I was so into having a battle I forgot that you challenged me in the first place with a wager..."

"Pikachu..." His yellow mouse-like pokemon shook its head at its trainers short term memory loss.

"Leave it to Ash to be too focused on a battle." Bonnie said shrugging her shoulders before crossing her arms over her chest, "He's been accepting battles nonstop ever since he received his last badge."

"I need to get all the training I can get to prepare me for the tournament..." Ash chuckled, a little bit embarrassed by the situation he was put in.

Daniel requested for Ash or one of his friends to do him a favor if he were to win the battle. If he lost, he were to do a favor for Ash. Without thinking about Daniel's intentions, Ash was quick to agree because he heard the word 'battle'.

Serena stood there giggling at Bonnie's comment. She admired Ash's thirst for a battle, but she found it funny how often Ash would forget about what he was doing or where he was going as soon as the battle ended.

"Who do you want to be your assistant?" Clemont asked, as Daniel began eying each of them.

"Her." Daniel was quick to point at the honey blonde haired girl, "I only requested a battle from you because her beauty caught my attention."