4

Janey Brewster

  "When are you gonna bring my niece to come and see me!" Katrina asked me as we were on FaceTime

  "When are you gonna bring my niece to come and see me!" Katrina asked me as we were on FaceTime. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic self

"I told you sis imma bring her over there when I get the chance" I told her.

Lately I've been busy with work and everything I haven't seen Katrina  in a few weeks.

I know she has been missing Michelle because their bond is literary unbreakable, but I find it so cute that my two favorite girls are so close.

She scrunched up her face putting it close to the camera making me laugh.

" I didn't wanna have to do it but I guess imma have to do." She said to herself making raised my eyebrows.

"Kat what are you talking about" I asked her.

She always had the habit of just talking to herself but I don't even tell her about it anymore because I'm so used to it.

"I'm gonna have to kidnap my own niece cause her ugly ass parents don't wanna let me see her." She shook her head.

"Who's that?" David's loud ass asked as he sat down next to me.

"Don't worry about who it is little boy." She said making David roll his eyes.

"Ain't nothing little about me, you better ask your sister." He said causally making my eyes go wide.

I watched as they went back and forth for while.

"Y'all are way too much."'

David Brewster

"Mommy! Gimme my glasses." She pointed at her sunglasses David recently brought her.

I sighed ever since she has gotten them she won't take them off for nothing.

"What do you need sunglasses for inside the house  little girl." I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Mommy" She whined stretching out her arms.

"It sunny inside look." She pointed towards the window."

I shook my head at her, it was the middle of the spring so of course it was pouring down rain outside.

"Michelle where do you see any sun? It's pouring rain." I laughed at her.

" I want my glasses." She started to fake cry.

"Why my babygirl crying? What you do to her?" he looked at me while picking her up.

I rolled my eyes at his little mug. He swear he scared somebody with his thick ass eyebrows.

"Put her down, I didn't do nothing to her you need to stop babying her she's four not one."

He waved me off and turned to her

"What she do to you Chelle?" He asked her as she laid on his shoulder with a pout on her face.

"Mommy no give me my glasses." She whined to him.

He snatched the glasses off of the dresser and handed them the to her.

" Why you not giving my babygirl what she wants?" He questioned me putting her down.

"Because she's spoiled and she needs to learn what no means."

Now don't get me wrong I love my baby to death but I do not want her to grow up being an spoiled brat.

" What's wrong with spoiling her ? I spoil you all the time." he smirked walking towards me.

I pushed his chest moving him back.

" You think everything is a game don't you." I laughed.

"You already know I'm goofy as hell." He started dying laughing for absolutely no reason.

Something came over me and I just started laughing
right along with him.

"You're so annoying." I laughed pushing past him playfully

••