Your Lovely Brother!

Soo Young's POV

I walk in my house with thoughts running through my head.

Did I just say that? Teahyung doesn't even know. What will I do? Should I ignore him now?

I just told my childhood friend... Who I haven't seen for years! my weakness plus my deepest darkest secret....Well my life just collapsed into a million pieces and I don't feel like picking it up, cuz I know it's hopeless.

I walk into the living room when "Oh my sweet little dumpling, you're home! " "And you early...why? You're supposed to be back by... 2am in the morning" "What do you not want to see your sweet lovely brother? Did you not miss me? " He gives me his cute puppy face " Oh, alright... I have to give in" I give him my warm embrace before letting go " So how was your flight? " I ask him in a uninterested voice "oh it was fine, but forget about that who was that boy you with a few minutes ago? " He looked at me and wiggled his I brows, but I ignored him and took his luggage.

Oh ya, my bad I didn't introduce you to my brother, so let me start. So this is my brother Kwon Ji yong

 So this is my brother Kwon Ji yong

I know he's cute, right?.... Please..don't tell him I said that or else he'll annoy me even more than he does. Anyways, I know we don't have the say last names, but that's because he got his last name from are dad I got mine from are mom, ok... So don't ask me. He's nice and cute...aggressive, stubborn, and serious sometimes, but that depends on the situation, he's still gentle and sweet most of the time. He just came back from Japan and came to visit me for a few months and I am NOT making this up, but I swear he's even more weird than last time. Ok! now that I'm done introducing him, let's get back my life shall we.

Back to Soo Young's life

After talking to my brother, I showed him to his room and he unpacked his clothes " are you hungry? I can make you food " I asked " No, I'm tried I think I'll go to sleep. Goodnight " " Alright "I turned off the lights in his room and closed the door.

I was walking my when I had to walk past a small frame.

Ji Yong's POV

After she left I quickly got up and open the door to spy on her. I watch walking to her room, when she suddenly stopped. She turned her head to look at a small frame on the table in the hallway. I can tell that's are family picture, because of the style of the frame...are family bought the same type of frame together.

I looked to see her reaction, steaming hot tears start to form in her eyes I can tell she about to cry and she does. She roughly wipes her tears, grabs the picture and walks back to her room and slams the door. I walk back in my room feeling bad for her, that's when I remember! " KWON JI YONG!! " but it was to late, I was to distracted by her crying that I forgot I had planted a trap in her room. I put a bucket of water on top of her door and when she opened it... A BUNCH OF WATER WOULD FALL ON HER! MUHAHA!

I hear loud footsteps coming to my door. I'm about to run to the door and close it, but it was too late...she had already gotten to my door. She opened the door with pissed look in her face " Come Here..." "No... " "I said to her with a frightened face " I said Come Here " " And I said I don't want to! " I say again a little more louder " Fine, Then I'll Come There "

"Fine, Then I'll Come There"

" Fine, Then I'll Come There "

That full sentence echoed in my head. Danger. Danger is coming, I can feel it " Look I'm sorry, I tried to stop you, but it was too late, so just be a good girl and stop" "No... " " Come on listen to your oppa and stop" I've never been more frightened in my life "No... I Don't Want To... " " Stop plz.... Stop...Soo young!... Stop!.... Stop!... Noooooooooooo!! Help me!! "I scream in pain, but sadly no one heard me.