what's happening ?

As me and 'Max' waited I just looked around , wonder what the fuck they were arguing about , right when I was thinking that the door flew open with some kind of tiny slimy looking creature running out , comes out the boys yelling at us to get it  , both me and Max were confused but the boys quickly ran out the door and running after the creature , "w-what the hell ? " I asked as max caught on and ran with them , Me shortly behind her "don't hurt him !" Dustin shouted , I was confused until they all stopped , "guys we just lost it " Mike said slowly looking around , "What the hell was that ? " max asked "No time to explain we need to find it " Mike explained , as about 30 minutes passed of attempting to find the thing , "shit ! " I blurted out , realizing I was suppose to meet Nancy at the high school "hey guys I'm sorry , I have to go ! Meet my by the col-de-sac that's 3 blocks away ! I'll be at the entrance , 6:30 meet me there " I explained , "Alright !" Mike yelled , "wait... weren't there 4 boys ?" I asked looking at the group , they looked around realizing the smaller boy was missing "shit !" Dustin  exclaimed I sighed and ran out , feeling bad for leaving them but shook it off , running to Hawkins High school running to the parking lot , I know Nancy by my mom who made me meet the neighborhood teens and children , we talked a bit she was super nice . I  look like a High schooler so I fit in but no body really sees me , I ran to the corridors , opening them "shit shit shit shit shit shit !" I exclaimed turning a corner and seeing Nancy , with a male who had black poofy hair , "oh ? " I turned my head to look at them "hey Nancy " I greeted , and hugged her "hey Miranda " she smiled and hugged me back "who's this ? " the male asked "I'm Miranda as you heard her say " i shot at him "woah woah , No need for aggression " he protested , "Miranda I'm sorry I know I said we'd do something but me and Steve are doing something " Nancy said to me trying to explain , "oh alright well its okay " I smiled , "just be careful okay ? You know where I live so if something happens go there okay ? " she giggled "okay Miranda I promise I will " she reassured and hugged me and we said   out goodbyes , walking out the school I saw a male with curly hair leaning on a car , I'm guessing his car and smoking , he saw me and his eyes were on me , it gave me chills and I looked away , I decided to go home , 4:00 And having to meet the group soon I made my way home fast as possible , enjoying this day .

Hii lovelys~ I really enjoy making this , even though I be writing em at 3:00AM - 4:00 AM 💀💕