Paris....

**SEX

At the beginning of the flight we have some fruit from the lovely attendant and then Chuck looks at me. It is is a smirk, I know this means he wants to go to that back room. I smile back showing that I also do. He grabs my hand pulling me towards the room.

He then pushes me on to the bed. Oh god Chuck is all I can think. He then rips his shirt off while also actually tearing the shirt. He then unzips my dress, not harming it because it is brand new, nevertheless he throws it aside on the ground. He then is on top of me. He brushes back my hair whispering, "I fucking love you Blair Waldorf!" I answer, "Well I fucking love you Chuck Bass"

We start having sex and it's the best. I mean we both feel so good and we are so passionate. I push him over quickly getting on top. Wow this is great. We keep going and it just gets better and better.

We are so close to eachother I can feel his breathe. I love this. I love being close to him. I feel so safe and so loved.

After I put my lingerie on, but not my dress and he lies there naked. He is so sexy. I jump on top of him dragging my finger down his chest and then kissing him very passionately. Our lips are perfectly together and perfectly in sync. Chuck is my soulmate, we are just drawn to each other in perfect unity.

He kisses me back again and then starts kissing me down my stomach. I feel happier and happier as he furthers the kisses down my stomach. He keeps giving me kisses and he goes a whole lot further finally hitting my happiest point and feeling perfectly fulfilled. I started breathing heavily ahhhh. This is amazing I feel like I have reached heaven with Chuck.

I then go down his body and start sucking. I go harder and harder. He gets so happy. We are now both perfectly fulfilled. I love him and he loves me.

I then slide my dress and underwear back on and he puts his pants on, but he ripped his shirt. I say, "Fuck Chuck what are you going to wear?"

He responds, "Relax, I got this I'm Chuck Bass."

He then reaches behind him pressing a red button. Many purple shirts appear and he chooses a lavender one.

He buttons it on and hands me a hair brush. I fix myself up and so does he. We walk out of that room looking better than ever.