WATTPAD!!!!!

Okay, I am so so sorry for all the inconvenience lately and I get that I really should be able to keep my crap together but omg...I just haven't been able to handle so much crap lately. I haven't been very active, which I'm sorry for. I'm going to start checking on here at least once a day so that I can keep up. But this chapter was really made because WATTPAD DELETED MOST OF MY FREAKING PMS!!!!! It isn't the first time, it happened before Christmas break as well so if we were in an rp that you're still interested in then please message me and tell me what's up. I'll let you know if you weren't deleted off of the face of the earth. And seriously guys just let me know.... I don't get why WATTPAD seems to hate me lately but I guess I'm just out of luck. Please come talk to me and just let me know what's going on if you were deleted and I don't message you...I really do like rping with some of you guys and I don't get why they were deleted or if it was even intentionally. But again I am so so SO sorry... I'll post more often because I've had a lot of stuff come up lately so I want to keep you informed. I didn't die...but I miss you guys. PLEASE PM ME IF WE HAVE AN ISSUE GUYS!!! I FLIPPING MEAN IT!!! I love you all so much so smile, don't forget that you're beautiful/ handsome/ FREAKING AMAZING!!! It doesn't matter what anyone else says about you...
❤️ Oreo