one

***Annalise***

I have always had this crazy attraction with trouble, drama and danger. Somehow it always seems to find me no matter where I am or where I go.

My past is one thing that is sacred, I am not aloud to tell anyone. It's not my choice because if I tell anyone my past, my mother and I could be in a horrible, dangerous state once again.

I do not chose to live like this, destiny has chosen it's course for me, and now I have to stick to my path.

So here I am with another name, hair style, house and school. I moved to this town about a week ago and I still don't even know the name of it. I don't want to draw attention to myself I just want to be that new quiet girl no one pays attention to.

It's my first day at land wood high, and I woke up bright and early so I could have the time I needed to get ready.

I chose to grab a nice hot shower to start my day. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out my outfit for the day; white, skinny, ripped jeans and a black off the shoulder, long sleeves top. To finish my look I grabbed my black pumps from one of my show boxs.

I walked into my un suite and took a relaxing, hot shower. I washed my dark red hair whilst humming a random song.

Once I was out, dried and dressed I curled my hair and did a little makeup but not to much, so I was caked.

I stumbled down our steep stairs to the kitchen to find a note on the table, I couldn't quite see it from here but for a spit second my heart stopped until I saw my mums writing, I heavily sighed and read the note.

Be home tomorrow I have gone on another work trip, see you soon, Annalise

Mother

There it is right in that letter, no love, I have a feeling after this past couple years my mother can't abide me. But she puts up with me when she is around, which is barley ever considering she is always at a works meeting.

I sigh deeply when I realise I have got 30 minutes to be at school and it's a 20 minute drive. I quickly grab my school bag I packed last night with all my text books and whatnot then an apple and rushed out my door( and locking it, safely first kids) to my car.

I made sure I have everything; ID, phone, purse and keys. Check, right off I go.

I slowly drive down the road taking in our new home, even though I have no idea how long we are actually gonna be here for.

As I pull up into the school car park I notice it's really busy, right Annalise head down, got it.

I was just about to park my car when this black mustang came and swerved so it took my stop.

Who do they think they are, I chose that spot first, uggh. Breathe, just breathe.

I don't want to draw attention so I just drove of and found another spot.

After parking I find my self running around the school trying to find my class that starts in three minutes, great.

I stopped running and landed on my but after realising I had bumped into someone I look up and see a bunch of people looking at me as if I just committed a crime. Then I saw him, the guy I must have bumped into, his face was not happy. Crap. I swear i saw steam coming out the jerks ears!

"what are you doing , watch where your going next, jeez you have eyes so used them" he spat with anger. Excuse my you ran into me, no one should get spoken to like that.

"well Mr I know everything, I personally think since your a jerk everyday, and very good at your job may I add, that you should take today off" I said smugly as I stood up brushing the dust of my jeans and picking you bag.

Now there was a little croud in the hall, so much for keeping it low, Annalise we'll done. Now hey guy looked really pissed. Some people were even laughing in the crowd and a few gasped came to. But what caught my attention was the three boys standing behind the angry one where laughing there asses of. Was I really that-  my thoughts got cut if my Mr jerk.

"how bloody dare you speak to me like that you bitch, who do you think you are" he almost growled.

"James, James bond. Who pissed in your frosties? look I would love to stay and chat jerk but listen can I please ignore you some other time and someone point me in the way of room 213 please" I said with a huge smirk on my face, but now one of the boys behind him was laughing do hard nothing was coming out.

"no ok, I will find it my self" I said and with that I walked of and away from the laughing crowd.

Nice way to keep it low profile. Great now the drama starts all over again.

What do you guys think? thanks for reading my story. Xx