Surprise gift

Yoongi was close with the man, Namjoon, in his music class. The man wasn't a mundane so he was almost instantly easier to get on with, but he wasn't exactly sure what he was. It was kinda rude to ask so he didn't. The more they interacted though, the more curious he got. He'd been able to narrow it down. He wasn't a mermaid, and he definitely wasn't a pixie like Yoongi. He didn't seem to be a werewolf, he wasn't one to hang around in packs and Yoongi never saw his nose twitching like the freshman Jungkooks did. He was almost positive Namjoon was some type of witch, he seemed like the type. Really down to Earth, smart, while keeping a light heart. Anyway, Yoongi was positive at this point and he'd found out it was Namjoons birthday so he'd gotten some herbs and runes, shit Hoseok had recommended for witches. Hopefully Namjoon liked it. Yoongi didn't really get it, so he'd also finished up a song they'd been working on for a good few months, knowing Namjoon would love to hear it.

It was late by the time he had all the gifts ready and stuffed in his bag, plus Namjoon lived a good distance away... it'd be risky, but he wanted to give them him now. Yoongi got outside and removed his glamour, it was easier flying there. Glamour was just the 'mundies'- or humans, way of making the stranger creatures look more human. He knew he would get into shit if mundies caught him but fuck them, he had a right to stretch his wings!
The place was huge, he'd only been here once and he'd never actually stepped foot inside. He should really ask, but were Namjoons parents rich or something? It was a castle! Landing before the large glossy oak doors and hesitated as he knocked on the dark wood.
Now, Min Yoongi, he wasn't the type of person to become spooked easily but the way the door creaked and an ominous glow spilled from the crack sent chills up his spine. Had this not been his best friends house he'd have turned and ran because fuck this.
However...this was Namjoon and if something was going on he needed to help him! Determined, he swallowed thickly and swung the door open, looking around the empty room and walking quickly, following faint almost carnivorous animal like sounds. Gulping, he slammed open the door muffling the sounds to see the blonde man knelt on the floor over some faceless male, his face pressed against the crook of their neck and his mouth covered completely in crimson. The blood was even running down his bare chest and at the sounds his eyes shot up, glowing in the dim light as he looked at Yoongi. The pixie was frozen, unsure of what to do.
This...This was his best friend digging into some mans neck like a famished dog. He heard a grunt and Namjoons cheeks hallowed as the man took a last gulp and retracted sharp bloodied teeth and licked his lips. Well, at least Yoongi finally had his answer.
"Geeze...all this time I was so sure I'd guessed right and you turn out to be a vampire. I got you witchy birthday presents and everything, I came here to surprise you and you're snacking!" He was rambling a bit but he didn't quite know what else to do. He watched Namjoon stand up, walking over to a sink and cleaning himself up. The elder was frozen, watching the man wipe blood off tanned skin before he finally pulled on a dark dress shirt, the buttons hiding his defined abdominals.
"You should have knocked. That's not the most pleasant thing to see." He said, walking over as if he hadn't been eating someone a minute ago. "Also he'll live. We're not allowed to kill any more, so don't worry." He grinned, flashing the crystal white canines and Yoongi shivered, holding out the bag of presents.
"Anyway, happy birthday!"