first day.

— millie's POV

life.. well life isn't easy, and that is the truth we need to learn.

i've moved so many times, i've lost count. dad committed suicide 4 months ago and i don't know what to do anymore. life is just so rushed, i'm a mess, a complete utter mess. to think that i moved with my uncle from a small town in england to a big city in america is a wild thought that passes my mind every. single. day.

uncle phillip is the only family i have and sometimes he doesn't even feel like family, he's never home, and when he is he's just smoking and creating a mess. i'm the only who can take care of myself.
_____________

dear diary,

today i start school, let's hope none of my past is brought up, that would be a long dreadful story i never want to bring up, ever.
_____________

i have my ear phones in playing my favourite song, "my kind of woman by mac demarco", walking into the gates of what is expected to be a new beginning, a fresh start. this is pathetic i thought, pathetic. i'm too busy dancing to my playlist that i out of nowhere trip landing on my face, nope no prince charming catching me in his arms to save the day here, just me classically falling on my face. good job, good job. as i go to get up a boy came to help me, "ouch that looked painful! here let me help you," "it's nothing, it happens all the time!" i reply. "by the way i'm finn, are you new?" "yes" i chuckle, "i'm millie". "hi millie, what's your first class i'll walk you" "english, double period" as we walk, heads turn, i hear whispers and girls from every direction stare. "what is going on?" i thought.
___________________
THIS IS SO BAD AND SHORTLOL SORRY BUT I CAN'T WRITE I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE LOL