PLEASE HELP / THANK YOU READERS

I know, I KNOW, that I've already done a part like this - where I said thank you and further on and further on.
BUT, the game has changed now. My story officially has 3,7 K readers. And that's so increadibly and sick and to me - so hard to understand.
Any of my other stories has never gotten this much attention and readers!
And I cannot start to say how happy I am and how grateful I am about this! Truly!

(And I'm sorry for those of you who thought that I updated on the story)

Ok so it was almost a year since I first publicised "Engaged and his slave". So therefore I can now see and look back at my work and see that my English grammatics wasn't always right, either (but it seems as if it didn't disturb you guys way too much)
And now as I enter Wattpad once again and see all the positive feedback I've gotten from you, it really does inspires me to wanting to write again.
And so I have decided that I will start to write here again.
BUT,
(There's always a but)
I need your help!! Please!

Ok, so there's a few different versions about how I'm gonna do this.

1) Delete all of the existing parts in this story and start a whole new one - but under the same title.

2) Start over with a whole new story, but in a similar theme.

3) I try to continue with this story and the parts that I've already written.

I hope that you'll help me figure out what I should do next - and if you don't, well, I'll just have to pick one alternative myself and hope that you'll be pleased with it!
I hope that you all with continue this journey with me - and thousand times again -
THANK YOU / TACK