Chapter 17~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?

Hey to all who are reading this, let me know what you think, comment and iff you like it dont forget to vote and fan..

Thanks so much

Luv you all Szidi

*****************************************************************************

Chapter 17

When I woke up the first thing I realized was that I wasn't at home and wherever I was they had a really crappy bed. When I opened my eyes I realized that I was in the hospital, with Jakob asleep on a chair beside my bed. I really didn't want to wake him up, he looked so tired and vulnerable asleep, but I didn't have to as soon as I moved a little his eyes popped open and he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, how do you feel?" he said with a warm smile.

"My back kills, this bed really sucks but other than that I feel fine. By the way, why the heck am I in the hospital?" my voice sounded hoarse, like I didn't talk for a week but he smiled even more at my complaint.

"Remember the fight?"

"Not much but yeah."

"Well you gave me too much of you life force and you almost killed yourself. Do you have any idea what that would have done to me?"

"Now you know what I felt when I realized you got stabbed and there was no way you were going to win that stupid idiotic fight to the death." I said my blood pressure rising, proof of that was the beeping on the monitor sped up a fraction.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"No, just sorry doesn't cut it anymore, I told you next time isn't going to be that easy and I wasn't kidding."

"I know, but I am sorry."

"Words don't work on my anymore I want action."

"And action you shall get." I had to smile at that.

"Are you okay?" I asked a little worried about his knife wound.

"Yeah, but I forgot how long it normally takes to heal and it's a little frustrating." He said frowning.

"You're a big boy, I'm sure you can handle it."

"Can I get a kiss to make it better."

"Just a little but that doesn't mean your forgiven."

"And I am fine with that."

"Of course you are."

He got up leaned over me and started lowering his lips to mine, when they touched it was like an electric shock going through my body, some might think that a bad and painful thing but this left my body tingling and my heart racing and someone clearing their throat.

Jake pulled back and I looked in the direction of the interruption and I saw the one person I loved on this planet more than Jake that was supposed to be across the globe, my mother.

"Mom what are you doing here?" I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, but I was to happy to see my mother to care.

"Well for one thing you almost DIED, what were you thinking I was so worried. Don't ever do that again, do you understand?" she said, her voice rising with each word.

"Yes ma'am!" I said making a salute motion with my hand but it didn't look as sarcastic as I hoped, because my hand shook and that earned me worried glances from both my boyfriend and my mother.

After Jakob left my mother and I had a talk that was some lecture about not risking you life for boys and some catching up about recent events. I found out that it was Wednesday and I missed three days of school which made a little mad but there was no way of fixing that now. Anyway after our talk I invited Jakob back in and introduced him to my mother.