Girl's problem

You woke up one morning when you suddenly feel something wet under your sheets. Since yesterday your stomach was hurting like it was being torn from inside.
Since you live with your boyfriend Park Jimin you weren't worried if he saw the blood cause he knows about it. Exactly when you have your period its kinda weird but you liked it how he too care of you. The way he hugged you, the way you cuddled when going to sleep. Today was his last day at his work cause he was getting a higher position since his father was the CEO of the Park company. 
You woke up and cleaned the bed sheets, took them to the bathroom and went to the kitchen making some breakfast.You were alone cause he went to work earlier than usual. While eating breakfast   You felt a pain in your stomach. You couldn't even walk. But you had to call Jimin cause he was the only one who can help you, the way he rubbed your stomach. No wonder they say love can heal everything. You called Jimin, it took a while for him to answer but he finally answered.
The call:
J:hi babe whats wrong?
Y/n: babe ahhh my stomach hurts aaa
J: are you on your period?
Y/n: yeah please hurry up.
J: okay, I'm coming  (hangs up)

After 15. min......
J: babe I'm home, where are you?
Y/n: im in the kitchen ah hurry up please...
J: babe come on lets go to the bedroom
He carries you bridal style. You two go to  your room and he lays you the bed. Since he knows what to do he starts rubbing your stomach.
J: better?
Y/n: yeah I'm sorry   cause of me stupid  period you left work...
J: its okay babe don't worry, you don't have to be sorry. I love too and i will always stay by your side.
Y/n : thanks its just that I'm felling so bad right now, you can go back to work now.
J:no its okay after all when your periods gone we can do a lot of things right???
Y/n: what the hell are you talking about....ohhhh i get it.
J: so are we going to do it or not?
Y/n: what now ... why its disgusting I mean there is blood in... you know what I
mean .
J: hahahah i was just kidding babe but trying new things isn't a bad idea right?
Y/n: go away you perv hahaha
J: okay then bye.
Y/n : no please sorry i was just kidding
J: even if you beg me i would never let you... I love you
Y/n: I love you too
Yeah so you guys kiss and go to sleep.

I know its a little bit short but yeh its like i have no idea lol kay. Bye😉