four

~i'm stopping and waiting for you~

four

it was the middle of class and jae had zoned out, thinking about jungkook. what did he look like? how old is he? where is he from?

"earth to jae!!" she got pulled from her thoughts by her friend, soo-ah, obnoxiously waving her hand in front of jae's face.

"huh, yeah? sorry." jae apologised.

"i was wondering if you wanted to come to a party tonight, let loose a little bit. you seem stressed about these exams and i just want you to have some fun. have a break!" soo-ah spoke. "plus, there's going to be college guys there."

"sounds cool." jae spoke.

"want me to pick you up at 8?"

"yeah sure."

the bell rang and jae immediately got up and left the room. she made her way to her locker and opened it slowly. she grabbed her phone and checked the time, only to see that jungkook had left her a text.

'hey jae, i hope you have a fantastic day, don't let anyone bring you down - jk'

she smiled to herself knowing that someone cared, other than her older brother. she decided to text him back, being polite.

'thank you jungkook, you as well, enjoy your day - hj'

jae grabbed her belongings from her locker and shut it behind her, walking out of the school along with her peers. she kept her head down and plugged her headphones in as she walked home.

minutes passed before jae finally arrived at her house, she was ecstatic to see that her brother's car was there.

she entered the house to see her parents sat down on the sofa with her older brother. as she shut the door behind her, they all turned to look at her.

"we need to talk."