Unpleasant surprise

Another day spent well; it wasn't perfect but a day that was okay. Ready to do the same routine.

Wake up
Freshen up
Do what you have to do
Eat throughout the day
Clean up
Sleep

However throughout the day there is this feeling; it's during any hour, any minute, any second. Your day, evening, or night.
This feeling is where you have been shot in the chest and everytime you breathe the pain increases.
Every heartbeat, there is a sound of not your heart but your mind becoming insane.
Every word you hear has no emotion because you are filled with a feeling of emptiness.
You see your friends having the time of their life; with laughs and affection towards each other, but for some reason you feel lonely.
This pain you carry becomes a burden and you want to cry; but there are no tears which only sets an uncomfortable presences in your eyes, leaving you lost.
When you close your eyes in a light room, most times you see a glimpse of light however this feeling leaves you in the darkness.
You don't mean for this, it just happens. Your alive but everything is dead around you and in your mind. You don't know why this happens, so you are stuck confused.

Lost in this unpleasant surprise.