Tom Holland x Sas - Boy x Girl

''Tom, please, we-''

Before you could even finish your sentence his lips crashed on yours harshly. You shut up and kiss him back, not entirely sure of this entire plan yet. You feel him smile in the kiss and then he pulls back. He grabs your hand, mumbles: ''come on..'' and then pulls you away from the stone wall you were leaning against.

''Tom! You're making me skip school!'' you exclaim, not sure what your feelings about this exactly were. ''I know'' he replies with a grin on his face and stops walking. ''You can go back if you want'' he offers and points at the building behind the two of you. ''But-'' you reply, looking at the school and then looking back at him. ''I assume that's a no'' he says with one eyebrow pulled up.

He gets his bicycle from the stalls and gives you a sign to hop on the back. You sigh softly, you look back one last time and then grab onto his waist and jump on the back of his bike. He cycles away with a content smile on his face.

A while later, you had put your hands into his pockets to keep them from the cold, he jumped off his bike. You jumped off with him and looked at him. He set his bike by a little stone wall and then continued his way to the front door. You had never been at his home, so it was kind of exciting. He unlocked the door with the spare key he took from underneath a loose stone by the left side of the door. He opened the door and put the key back in its place, ''remember that'' he said with a small grin and winked at you.

The two of you got in and as if he was a real gentleman he took your coat and hung it on the coat rack. You were looking around a little bit when you felt his hand on yours and you turned around. He stepped a little closer to you and looked down, his brown eyes piercing straight into yours. ''Tom..'' you started softly, but once again he stopped you and placed his lips on yours.

You took a few steps backwards and landed with your back against the wall. He kissed you more passionately and you followed him, doing the same thing back to him. You felt his hands slide down from your cheeks to your shoulders and further down to your waist. He lifts you up in one smooth movement and you wrap your legs around his waist. He breathes out of your neck and you look at him with questioning eyes.

He grins softly, this grin beginning to be a weak spot for you. He makes his way up the stairs, your legs still wrapped around his waist and your arms wrapped around his neck. He pushes the door to his room open with one hand and then makes his way in. He drops you on the bed and crawls over you in the sexiest way ever.

''Stop biting your lip, sexy'' he mumbles in a hot voice and starts kissing your neck. Your eyes close automatically. His hands are exploring your entire body, while your hands are also moving slowly over his upper body. He stops kissing you for a moment and he hangs above you, admiring you completely. You look at him in silence and he stares back into your eyes.

You tug on the edge of his shirt, ''take it off'' you mumble with a small smile. He nods and takes his shirt off in one swift movement, revealing his toned stomach. ''Now you'' he smiles back with the same kind of smile you did and you nod a little bit insecure. He takes your shirt in both hands and takes it off, you helping him by holding your arms up.

You see him bite his lip and chuckle softly. ''If I'm not allowed to bite my lip, neither are you'' you say in a mocking way. ''Yes ma'am'' he says and leans down to softly kiss a way from the top of your breasts all the way down to your belly. He looks up with his eyes and you nod, which he takes as a sign to take off your pants slowly. You help him a bit by leaning your body up.

You are almost completely exposed to him, your underwear keeping him from seeing everything. He takes his pants off quickly, you getting extremely turned on by the boner in his underwear. He leans up again to kiss you firmly and you smile in this kiss.

His hands roam your body and reach behind your back to unclip your bra. You take a sharp breath when his still partially cold hands hold your breasts. He leans down and takes your left nipple into his mouth, the other one rolling between his thumb and other fingers. You gasp softly and enjoy every single movement that he is making.

After a while he kisses his way down, leaving a trail of wet kisses down your belly. His thumb hooks around your panties and he pulls them down with two hands, all the way off your ankles. He makes eye contact with you shortly before he plants a kiss on the middle of your vulnerable spot. He moves a little bit downwards and kisses your inner thighs on both sides, before planting another kiss on your pussy.

His tongue goes all the way up and down and then he just starts to lick and suck your pussy like crazy. It is kind of a shock, but such a good feeling shock, that you forget everything for a moment. After a while your body starts to shock a little bit, your hands are grabbing the sheets tightly and soft moans continue to come from your mouth as you cum, Tom, licking all your juices up with his tongue.

He leans up and grins at you again, you swear to god, you can't handle that grin any longer. You get your body up and crawl towards him. You get off the bed and sit on your knees and give him a sign with your finger that he should come here. He gets up and stands in front of you. You carefully take his dick in your hand and start pumping slowly. You look up and see that his eyes are closed. You lean up a little bit and lick his tip with your tongue. His eyes open again and look down at you. You take his entire dick in your mouth and start sucking on it, your head bobbing up and down.

His hand is in your hair, guiding your head as far on his dick as possible. Seconds later there are white strings of cum on your face and you are looking up to Tom with a grin on your face. His dick is still standing up straight and he says: ''guess we aren't finished yet'' and pushes you on the bed once again. He is hanging over you, his tip moving against your entrance. His lips kiss yours softly and he then looks at you. You smile and look into his beautiful brown eyes. His dick slowly enters your pussy. He starts moving and with each movement, a little more of his dick enters you.

You close your eyes and enjoy the feeling, it doesn't hurt at all. You feel his soft lips on your neck, he is kissing and sucking on a certain spot. You're gonna have that hide that tomorrow. You open your eyes and stare into his. His forehead in on yours and he letting out incredibly hot groans, while you let out shoft and short moans.

He holds your hands above your head and then almost start ramming into you. Your moans turn louder and louder, you are so lucky that there is nobody home. ''Aargh Tom!'' you yell, which is followed by a moan. ''Yes, Sacha.. Yell it out for me..'' he mumbles in your ear and fucks you harder and faster than before. ''Hmmnngg''. You felt the familiar feeling knot in your stomach and quickly mumbled that you were going to cum. Tom let you cum and directly after that pulled out and came all over your stomach.

A satisfied sigh leaves Tom's mouth as he falls down beside you. ''Movie?'' he asks and chuckles softly. ''Hmh'' you answer, still a little bit out of breath.