Chapter 7: Hit List

Aurora's POV

When I was called to Professor McGonagall's office I found out that some Death Eaters and my mother had escaped from Azkaban. The first place they went was Eliot's house. He was found unconscious and severely beaten in the kitchen of our house. Alive but just barely. For the two we have for Christmas Break, Asterion, Caspian and I spent the first two days in the hospital with him.

He's been out for a few days now. Harry, Luna and Mrs. Weasley had come too, along with Eliot's girlfriend. She was sitting with him in the hospital room while my brothers, and the rest of us stood outside.

I shook my head, "Something's wrong... He hasn't woken up yet and it's been days." Caspian hugged me, rubbing his hands on my back, "It's okay Rory. He'll be okay. Just give it some time. Soon, okay?" I sighed, "When is soon?"

Caspian was quiet a moment then replied, "Soon can only come so fast, little sis." We pulled away from the hug and Aster muttered, "What are we going to do? With Eliot in the hospital, we need somewhere to stay for the time being."

Caspian sighed, "Death Eaters found my house during the battle so that's out." Luna chimed in, "You can stay at our house." My eyebrows nearly touched each other from furrowing them so hard, and I turned to her asking, "Your house?"

Luna nodded, "It's still yours too. Father should be okay with it." I nodded, "Yeah, as much as he's okay with you dyeing your hair purple, Lulu." Harry tried to help Luna out, adding, "And if that's out of the question then I know I have a place for you guys to stay."

I shook my head, and said, "No, Harry. I'm not going to drag my whole family into your house. That's too much on him." Harry shook his head, "No, it's not. If it was too much I wouldn't ask." Caspian smirked, "We need to get to know young Mr. Potter anyways, Rory." Harry smiled, "Yeah! I don't mind hosting." I rose an eyebrow and asked, "You're sure about this? And you've completely considered the outcomes to what may happen?"

"Like what?"

"Like what a twenty year old-"

"-Nineteen-" Caspian interrupted but I ignored his comment and continued, "-boy might bring into your house. Along with his sixteen year old kid brother might bring?" Harry smiled and said, "Really, Rora, you and your brothers need a place to stay and if your house ends up not being the "go-to" you'll have another resort."

I chewed on the inside of my cheek for a moment then sighed and asked, "Are you sure you're okay with it?" Harry nodded, "I've been fixing up Number Twelve Grimmauld Place so that's where I've been staying."

"Sounds good to me," Caspian said. "You're sure, Potter?"

"Yeah," Harry smiled, "Luna can check with your dad and if that's a no I could use some company." Luna nodded, "Boom, we have a game plan." Everybody looked at me and I sighed and nodded, "Okay."

*

Luna forced my father to be okay with Casper, Aster and I staying at his house. He was okay with Casper and Aster but the minute Luna mentioned me, it was like 'Demon, be gone!' Harry was okay with it, and we owled -almost- every day. Snow was heavy outside, cold had covered the U.K. and the air was thick. I decided to Disapparate to visit Harry at Grimmauld Place. When I knocked on the door, Harry answered the door. A smile spread on his face and he hugged me, pulling me into the house, "Hey, how are you?"

"Okay, how are you?" I asked. He shrugged, a smirk spreading on his face, "I'd be one hundred percent better if you would kiss me."

"More reason not to," I teased then kissed him. Harry kissed me back, the kiss only lasting a few seconds then we pulled away, walking hand-in-hand into the kitchen. Ron and Hermione were sitting at the table, a smile spreading on Hermione's face once she saw me, "Aurora, you're here."

"So are you," I smiled, hugging Hermione and Ron. We all sat down and Kreacher gave us hot chocolate. Hermione began, "Are you nervous about N.E.W.T.s coming up?" I nodded, sighing, "Yes..." Ron's eyes got big and he asked, "You?! Without having Hermione to study with I would have a "T" in almost everything." Ron kissed Hermione's cheek. Hermione smiled, "You're really are getting the hang of things, Ron."

Harry and I glanced at each other. Sure they were studying... Sure. Harry then changed the subject and asked, "How are your guy's mentors?" Ron continued on Harry statement, "Harry and I's mentor is a nutter." Hermione shrugged, "My mentor is pretty decent. But she does have this obsession with germs. Every second she's pointing her wand at something and screaming 'Scorgio' like she'd just seen her demise."

"My mentor is okay," I muttered. "All he said the first day was that he can't teach us much. It's really all about finding the truth any way you need to." We talked a bit longer than started talking about Christmas. Ron mentioned how his mum had wanted everyone at the Weasley's house for Christmas. After a bit, we didn't have anything else to talk about and we were just sitting around.

Ron sighed, "Mum and Dad are going to be worrying about Hermione and I." They hugged us and Disapparated, leaving Harry and I alone. Harry and I washed out the hot chocolate cups with magic and we walked outside. There was this big clearing behind Grimmauld Place and I ran away from Harry, padding a snowball in my hands and throwing it at Harry. Harry gasped, getting snowball in the shoulder and we threw snowballs back and forth.

I threw one at Harry, hitting him in the hair and he shot one back. It came right at my face, exploding in a shower of snow and coldness. While I was stalled Harry took the opportunity to tackle me to the ground and start tickling me. I laughed loudly, trying to push him off of me, and screamed, "Harry James Potter, that tickles!"

Harry laughed and stopped tickling me. He stared at me for a moment and I took the opportunity to flip him over and straddle him, tickling him. Harry laughed, tickling me back and I shoved some snow in his face. Harry kept laughing, then I bent down and kissed him. The kiss was cold because of the snow but Harry kissed me back and cupped my face with one hand.

When we pulled away, Harry sighed and shook his head, "You're beautiful."

"You're my boyfriend. It's your job to tell me that even if it isn't true." Harry pecked me on the lips one more time and whispered, "I only say it because it's true. I wouldn't lie to you."

I nodded, rolling my eyes, "The last time you lied to me you ran off to Voldemort in the Forbidden Forest."

"You're never going to let me live that down, are you?"

"Did you say live? Harry, I never will because you were dead."

Harry kissed my lips one more time and whispered, "I promise I won't lie to you again. Okay?" I shook my head, "I need better than a promise, Mr. Potter." Harry chuckled and kissed me again. We kissed for a few minutes before pulling away and laying down in the snow. Of course I was on top of him but it was nice to sit together. It started snowing lightly and we were starting to get covered with snowflakes. We didn't move though.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing Harry's jawline.

"I love you too, Rory," Harry whispered and kissed my forehead.

This boy is going to make me go crazy... If I lose my mind before the age of sixty blame Harry James Potter.

A/N
Short chapter but I think it's still kinda adorable :P
Sorry for not updating in four days... My heads has
been running off-track lately. I'm easily distracted to
begin with then I see Face Off on SyFy and I'm like
"Oooooooo cool ♥_♥" Yeah... So... Sorry...

Love you guys♥
-Mya ♥