Training

~~~~KEITH POV~~~~

Lance thrust into Keith, making him gasp at Lance's sudden movement. He'd only just been hit by a bomb of realisation when Lance had him pinned down. "give up, mullet?" Lance practically jeered.
"And be beaten by you? Never," Keith smirked as he flipped their positions around, blade directed towards Lance's Adam's apple. "I win...Again" Keith chuckled to himself, Lance looked really hot beneath hi-NO! He was not going to think that in this situation, definitely not--

"Soooo can I get up now? I know I'm handsome but I'm getting kind of weirded out..." Lance stated, interrupting Keith's train of thought: 'Shit-was I really staring that long? Abort, abort!'. The Raven haired teen quickly hopped off Lance's lap, a deep pink crawling to his cheeks. He probably would have blurted out a snarky remark but remained silent as he tried to understand his thoughts.

~~~~LANCE POV~~~~

(In the shower room)

'what the quiznak was that all about?..' Lance thought to himself, Keith was never usually this zoned out, especially during battle. Yeah Keith won - to Lance's dismay - but he seemed a bit...Off?
Lance ignored it for now, it wasn't really his place to think about that. The ocean-eyed boy stripped down, chucking his clothes in a small pile as he turned the shower on. "AH Fffff-" he bit his lip, damn that water was cold, looks like he had to wait for it to heat up.

Once, the shower heated up, Lance stepped inside. He let the droplets fall upon his sun-kissed skin and dampen his chocolate coloured hair. He began to sing, no one was around right? Keith would have left by now... "Ven y besame mucho el mundo no importa... la noche comienza, no, no, no pares ahora!" Shakira always reminded him of home.

~~~~KEITH POV~~~~~

Keith still can't believe he'd been staring that long, it meant a lot to Keith - especially considering his difficulty with talking. Aside from Shiro (who was usually busy) Lance was one of the few people he could talk to without having a heart attack. Yeah, of course he loved the others but-

Cut off again...Keith could hear faint singing in some sort of gibberish. French?? He decided to check it out, following the voice to the showers. "Lance??"... No answer, he tried again but received the same response. 'Spanish', Keith thought, 'he's singing in Spanish...'. Keith loved Lance's Spanish, especially when he sang in it- ughh this boy was so frustrating, it's not a crush right?
Not wanting to disturb Lance, Keith went to rest the side of his body on the door. But with a loud thump he fell through it instead, doing the exact opposite of his intent. Lance halted as his singing shifted more towards a horrified shriek,
"K-Keith!? Is that you!?" he held the shower curtain shut; not to expose his nude body. Keith groaned in response, wobbling as he struggled to push himself from the ground. Lance peered from the curtain he gripped, "Hey, lemme help" he jumped out of the shower and began to walk towards Keith. Turning his head, Keith went wide-eyed as the colour of a thousand roses crept up his neck, flushing his cheeks and dusting his ears.

Lance was still nude...

AUTHORS NOTES <3

HEY THERE!! THIS IS MY FIRST KLANCE FIC SO I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT! IT SOON GETS SPICY, DON'T WORRY I'LL PUT WARNINGS; I BET THAT FIRST PART WAS DECIEVING, HOPE I TRICKED SOME OF YOU HAHA! I'LL UPDATE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

I APPRECIATE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM BUT NO HURTFUL WORDS PLEASE!

XXXX