chapter 3

(i think this is the right chapter lol idek.)

Cameron Pov

The guys and i decided to head to the pool after we got unpacked at the hotel. and as if it was fate, we got there and the one and only beautiful girl that we saw at the airport was there.

she was really beautiful. I had to talk to her.

Nash POV

Man, i was really bummed about striking out with the girl at the airport. but i was determined not to give up. hopefully i'd see her again.

i wanted to get my mind off of the girl so the guys and i went to the pool. we had just put our stuff down when i saw a familiar face. IT WAS HER. the girl from the airport! man, i was pumped! If only i could find out what she was hiding, so i could love her.

Jess pov.

I knew full well what Ava was crying about. Last summer, Ava fell in love with a boy, Jacob, she met at summer camp. I didn't like him from the start. but she wouldn't listen to me. Soon, we left camp but they still kept in touch from Texting, calling, etc.

One day, Ava decided to surprise Jacob by showing up at his house so they could see each other. she was so excited to finally see her love again. She went to his house with presents and everything, just to see him making out with a tall, tan brunette.

She.was.crushed. That wasn't the only time she'd been treated badly either. Ava has a great personality and is quick to love. That can be a gift, and a terrible curse.