Slim Jim

"Symere (Shy-mer) Woods!" A guard yelled as he step forward. "Turn around spread your cheeks." Symere sighed deeply and did as told. "Cough." He grunted and coughed twice as he stood back up and looked at the officer. "Nice ass. They're gonna love you here at Oakwood." The officer snickered as he was handed him his jumpsuit and slippers. That was only three days ago and the officer was right. Uzi was already was being hunted down by the men in the facility.

               "Woods! Aye, mane I know you scared and all but you can't hide out in the bunks forever, dude." His cellmate said as he flipped through a book from the library.

               "Yes the fuck I can." Symere said as he turned to his side and faced the wall. "For 10 plus damn years?" Nayvadius snickered as he laid down in his bed. "Yep." Symere mumbled.

               "Aye, lil' nigga. I been here for 17 years now and I got hella'  mo' time. Luckily 'round here I get 'round. Nobody fuck with me because I'm consider a big dog. But 'Mere I ain't that damn big." Nayvadius (Nae-Va- Di- Us) said. Nayvadius got locked up as soon as he turned 17 from being arrested over 30 times. The judge had enough and just locked him up for good. He's known for always knowing what happens ahead of time here so the house nicknamed him Future. He's been trying to show Symere the ropes around the place and keep him from getting in and out of trouble with the cellmates and guards but Symere was a different breed. Symere knew he was gonna be here forever so he didn't care about getting time cut or not. He's only been here 3 days and he already got threaten to be sent to the box and got in a fight with one of Carti niggas.

               "Look, Future! I ain't scared of NO NIGGA in this bitch! I can defend for myself!" Symere popped up as he jumped from his top bunk. "That's what they all say." Future said as he flipped the page in his book. Symere snatched the book out his hand and threw it at the wall.

"You gon' look at me when I'm talking, nigga." Symere whispered through gritted teeth. Future stood up towering over the petite Symere. Future was 6'2 weighing in a solid 192 pounds. Symere was nervous but he wasn't scared and was ready to fight for his life. Future looked at him for a second and brushed past him picking up his book before sitting back in his bottom bunk. "I ain't gon' hurt you lil' homie. That's not even in my character." He said as he continued to read his book. Symere didn't know if he should be offended since he thought he was taking him as a joke because of his size. Symere was only 5'4 barely even weighing in 150 pounds when he showed up to the prison. But he's only been here 3 days already lost 6 pounds from not eating.

"Mane, fuck you." Symere said as he went to climb back in bed. Their cell door was opened by a guard and he looked around.

"Woods. Someone would like to see you." Symere looked at the guard and hopped back on the floor. "Who?" He asked making sure it wasn't any type of set up. "Did I say you can ask questions, nigga? Move yo' scrawny ass on!" The guard barked. Symere took a glance at Future and he looked up and went back to reading his book. He followed the guard to as they walked into a secluded hallway leading them to a cell. The guard knocked on the door and it cracked open.

"Let him in..." A voice said from behind the door as it opened all the way up. Symere let out a small gasp as he was in awe that someone had a cell like this. The cell had it's on own tv an old school tv with a booty in the back. But it was still a 40 inch which all belonged to one cellmate. Symere looked over and the nigga had his own damn coffee machine plugged up and a cellphone right by it. To any other person on the outside this was shit but when you been living in this hell for even a few days this place was basically a mansion. Symere looked over and saw a darkskin man with dreads that stopped right at his jawline. He had a birthmark right on his face and he was a bit muscular but you can tell he's been a skinny nigga his whole life.