The Blue Notebook

§Prologue§

When love became her worst nightmare...

Meet Azaella Foster, a 17 year old girl who lives in a town known as ' Green Field '. Azaella was parent-less, she had no father nor a mother. Her parents was a mystery for her. Since, she didn't know what had happened to them and her aunt was as well clueless. Azaella lives with her aunt ; Hether Foster who was a single mother taking care of both her daughter and niece .

Azaella studies in Green Field University, a school which had a very high standard . Unlike normal students, Azaella was quite different that sometimes her teachers or classmates would think that she was a complete total freak . So , every single day of her entire human life, she always ends up getting bullied by her classmates as well as her rotten cousin ; Ivy Foster. She was always suffering, even at night she had nightmares about her parents who were a mystery to her. Her problems, all of them were still unsolve.

Until one day, two guys at the same age as them named Troy Witmoreson and Kyle Witmoreson who were ovbiously brothers, transferred to Green Field University and became Azaellas' classmate.

Then for all she knew is that, she started to fall for Troy Witmoreson .

The guy who turned her nightmares into dreams...

The guy who made her heart pound ...

The guy who changed her...

The guy who she didn't know was slowly creating a nightmare....

What will happen to Azaella when she finds out the truth?

What will happen to her little world?

Will she be able to escape?

Her parents who were a mystery to her, will she be able to solve their mystery?

Or

Will she continue to fall?

" Welcome to Azaellas' notebook "

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Copyrights ©

Do not plagiarized