Chapter 23

Trent's POV

The next day...

"Hey guys! Carly just texted me. She and Kylie will be over in a half an hour."

"Yay I have seen Kylie in sooo long." says Danielle.

"Danielle did you get what I asked?" says Keaton.

"Yea she's in Kylie's room right now. So when Kylie walks in quick grab her."

"Okay thanks." Wes strolls down the stairs.

"Hi. I'm Danielle the only person Kylie actually care about!" she says with a smile to Wes.

"HEY!!" Drew, Keaton and I say at the same time.

"Oh hi I'm Wes."

"Don't worry I know. Kylie always said when she first you guys on xfactor me and her were gonna get famous and she was gonna marry you." Danielle said with a laugh. Wes' face lit up like a little boy on Christmas day.

"Really she said that!"

"Way to go Danielle! when Kylie finds out about this she's gonna kill you!" I yell.

"Whatever I'm gonna get ready." with that she went up into Kylie's room, which is now her room also, we put in another bed.

"So Wes..." I say.

"Yea?" He says.

"What are you doing about about Kylie?" I asked. I knew all about what went down between Kylie, Keaton and Wes. She avoided both of them. Wes the most though.

"Umm I was gonna sing her a song. She said her favorite song we sang on the xfactor was baby I love your way so I thought I'd sing that for her." he said.

"Okay good luck." I said.

"Thanks." My phone buzzed. " Keaton go get Danielle and Chloe. Everyone else hide. Kylie and Carly are here."

A few minutes later...

"SUPRISE!"