Night shift

Its 12:00 pm there a new night Guard working at the pizzeria so purple guy watch the new guy threw the window "heh heh" he smiled, Scott and Ennard was downstairs sleeping. Purple guy "let's have a little fun~" he went to the stage while the night guard watches the cameras ".hmm" purple guy when into one of his animatronics "heh heh!" The guard heard something "?" He walk out of the office "hello?" He turn on his flashlight, purple guy see the flash "heh heh" he walk wards him "hello~"the guard looks at purple guy in the animatronic "...pffff "he started laughing "is this what I should be afraid of HA!" Purple guy growls and smack him as the night guard threw but lands on his two feet "heh..wow you mean business huh..heh go back on your stage silly 'bear' " purple guy walk ward him "HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND DO YOUR JOB!"purple guy growls "heh, I knew there someone in there..can you get out?" Purple guy "..." The guard cross his arms " ..wait a moment..your Vincent? Right?" Purple guy didn't say anything but the guard took off the animatronic head "...heh it is you" purple looks down "so?" Night guard "oh my it's really you! Heh heh I want to say this for so long " purple guy "?" Night guard smile happily " I'm going to save them~" purple guy look at him as he growls "shut up you don't know what that means!!" Purple guy got out of the suit as the night guard "uh yes I do! So I'm going to save them!" Purple guy jump on the guy "NO YOU CAN'T!!" The night guard saw the knife "!!!!" Purple guy almost cut the night guard throat but he stops "...." He drops the knife and shakes"..you..you can't save them.."purple guy hold his head and close his eyes ".. You can't.." The guard breathing heavily watching Vincent carefully as he grab the knife. Purple guy see the guard and the night guard cut Vincent side of his mouth and kick him off "AHHHHH!!!" Purple guy screamed leaving the night guard running "!!" The guard hide in ballora Gallery "...." Ballora is sleeping softly on her stage"..." The guard go to ballora and go inside her body "..I hope he doesn't find me.." Ballora still sleeping but then purple guy kick open the door "I KNOW YOUR IN HERE FUCKER!!!" Ballora woke up "..mr.afton?" She sat up and look at him sleepy "..." Purple guy "..oh sorry Ballora..hey have you seen a man? " Ballora shake her head "no I haven't.." Purple guy "..hm.." He see Ballora stomach is red "..um Ballora may I check something?" Ballora nod as purple guy opens Ballora stomach "..!!" The guard kick purple guy away from him "LEAVE ME ALO-"Ballora grab him "..." The guard "PUT ME DOWN!!" Purple guy look at them "BALLORA KILL HIM HE HURT ME!!" Ballora look at purple guy "but..I.."purple guy "UGH! I GUESS I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF!!" Purple guy ran wards the guard and cut his head off with the knife "..." Blood got on Ballora and purple guy face "...." Ballora drop the dead night guard as purple guy takes care of the dead body "..don't say anything about tonight alright?" Ballora nods "okay..mr. Afton..." Purple guy nods and walk out Ballora gallery "..." Purple guy goes in the shower to clean the blood off him and his knife"...heh..that was fun.."