New house

*your p.o.v*

"Come on guys it's not fair I wanna help too." You said once again to your hard head of a brothers. "Y/n how many times do we have to tell you no?" Alex asked me while going back to the moving truck. "Just say yes and I'll stop it." I said back. "Y/n." Benjamin said to me. "Yes?" I asked and looked at him. " Go inside and start unpacking things will you right now." He said to me with a cold voice. "Yes tsundere sir." I said back to him and ran inside. While I was running I could hear alex laughing and benjamin yelling.

*Alex's p.o.v.*

"She so funny." I said as I got a box. ' she knows we know she knows. She knows how we feel about her, how we killed our own mother and how I'm a Yandere and Ben a Tsundere for her and only her.' I smiled. " You know she loves us the same right?" I asked my twin brother. " I know." He said back to me with a smile.

* Time skipped and your p.o.v*

"Alex and Ben wake up right now." I yelled from the living room. Nothing just nothing. I got up and walked to Alex's room first. I walked over to him to see him shirtless and sleeping. I smiled to myself and sat on top of him. I leaned down and kissed him right on the lips. As I was going to pull away he kissed back and got on top of me. So that way I was on the bottom. He pulled away and smiled at me. " Good morning to you too y/n." He said to me. I giggled and pushed him off of me I got up only to have him grab my hand. "Why?" He asked. "Alex I have to go wake up Benjamin too." I said back 'every single time.' I think. "Fine but don't kisses him as long as you did to me." Alex said. " He's a tsundere remember." I said back and went to do the same thing to ben.

********
Word count : 353