Ambivalent

~Time Skip~
It's time for the performance so I run down to the auditorium ecstatically ready to see the performance. I quickly take a seat in the fourth row directly in the middle column. It was 5:25 and I was impatiently waiting not knowing why I'm sooo ready to see this. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the dimming of the lights. I quickly place my eyes on the stage and they are set there. The stage lights come on and I see Jimin standing there waiting for the music to start. He begins to dance... I can feel every move in my soul it's so breathtaking . His eyes began to search the crowd and they seemed to have landed on me and stayed there. He looks into my while his eyes are feeled with intimacy and lust. I am intrigued by the dance and when it ends I am left in awe ... I wanted to see more. I decided to go backstage and tell the boys they did an amazing job. When you walk backstage you see Jimin standing there talking to someone. You started to approach him but then you witness Bria giving him a sloppy kiss right upon his lips. Once again your soul is ripped out of you and torn into a hundred of shreds. Suddenly Jimin turns his head and he sees you standing there with a guilty look on his face. I felt tears forming in my eyes so I turn around quickly. I suddenly bump into Jungkook.
"Did you like it?"
He asked me while smiling.
"I-It was a-amazing!" You exclaimed trying to force a smile.
Jungkooks whole expression changed from happy to concerned.
"Are you okay Y/N?!" He asked me .
It felt like everyone backstage were staring at me. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran away... I ran all the way home that night without looking back yet I still feel connected with Jimin in some way.