PROLOGUE

A/N)

*This story was requested by @MochiLattae95 *

(If you want me to write a Fanfic for you, then feel free to ask me! All requests are welcome~! <3) 

--

-PROLOGUE-

"You have to do everything perfectly. You can't make any mistakes, do you understand?" Miss.Kim sternly said as we got off the limousine.

"I understand." I answered, keeping my head straight like I was taught to do. 

"Can't believe this little kid is now the owner of the company." She muttered quietly under her breath, but I heard her clearly. 

That's what everyone say.

It was not my fault that I was inheriting my father's company. I didn't want to do it. But I didn't have a choice. 

I never did. 

Since the day I was born, everything was planned out for me. I never had freedom to choose or decide. I didn't have chance to make friends either. My parents didn't let me go to an ordinary school, so they hired a governess to teach me at home. So the only friends I had were few of my maids who truly cared about me unlike most of those who talked behind my back.

I couldn't go outside by myself either. 

I was not allowed to be angry, sad, or happy. I always had to stay calm and quiet, no matter how much angry or upset I was feeling.

I was supposed to act elegantly, even when I was alone in my room. 

I had to talk gracefully.

I was not allowed to laugh or sit with my legs wide.

I was not allowed to talk while eating.

Just because I was a daughter of a rich CEO, my Father, I had to do everything perfectly.

I had no freedom. 

"Your office is on the 60th floor." Miss.Kim coldly said as we entered the huge sky tower, the building that belonged to me from now on. 

I didn't reply and just kept walking after her. 

We got on the lift and she pressed the button which said '60'. 

It was a see-through elevator, and I could see the whole city by the time we got to the 30th floor.

Only if I could walk freely under that sun like others...

"This is your office." Miss.Kim said. "You can have a look around while I just go back down and sort some things out." 

I nodded in reply. "Thank you for guiding me up here, Miss.Kim." 

"You're welcome." She muttered under her breath. 

It was clear enough that she didn't like me. 

Only if I had a bit more power...

I let out a small sigh as soon as she disappeared from my sight. 

"Father...Please help me." I whispered, looking at the blue sky outside the windows. 

My parents' death... 

They were murdered. People say it was just an accident, but I know they are wrong. My parents were murdered. And I even knew who did it. 

Mafia Jeon. 

He was on top of the crime list, and he was the worst enemy of my Father. 

And I saw him. 

On the night when my parents got killed. Him sitting there, legs crossed, surrounded by men wearing black suits. An evil smirk playing around on his lips. My parents shivering with both anger and fright.

Him saying 'Kill them'. 

And the sound of the gun ringing through my ears. 

"That whore..." I hissed under my breath. 

I quickly looked around the room to check if anyone was listening. 

I turned back to the window when I made sure that no one was here except for me. 

I need evidence.

I wanted to prove that my parents' death was not just an accident. 

But no one believed me no matter how much I tried telling them that it was a murder.

No one believed an 18-year old girl who spent her whole life being taken cared by maids.

Mafia Jeon. 

I wanted to take him down with my own hands.  

I wanted revenge.

And to get my revenge, I needed power. 

And to get power, I was ready to do anything.

Even committing a crime.

Even killing my own self.

Even making a deal with a demon.

I wasn't scared. 

If I could just prove and take Jeon Jungkook down, I was ready. To do anything.

Even if it really meant exchanging my life with a demon. 

--

A/N) 

I am bad at writing prologues, so (like I always say) please don't judge the book by this :) 

And this book is specially written for @MochiLattae95 , since she requested for it. The story plot line was her idea, and her name is used in this fanfic.