{Chapter 27}

Jungkook's POV:

"I have something important to reveal,"Father said.

What could be so important?

"To be honest,I was the one behind everything. I was the one who told Mr Kang to bring in those drugs.

This was because I was so deperate for money,as my investments had gone wrong. And now I know why..."Father said.

He then looked towards our side and pointed straight in our side.

"That woman...or should I say my wife,made me do those investments. Just because she wanted to get my money,"Father said in rage.

My eyes widened as I turned to stare at my Mother,whose face was turning red.

"Mother did you really...?"I asked in a quavering voice.

"I...I..."Mother stuttered before she got up and ran out of the courtroom.

"Ok settle down. Let's finish this trial before we start the next,"The judge said.

I looked towards Miyoung,who was sitting on the other side.
I could see streams of tears running down her face.
Everything's gonna be alright,Miyoung ah...

[End of the trial]

In the end,Miyoung's Father had to pay a $5000 fine and a year of imprisonment. And Father had been sentenced to 7 years imprisonment.

Also,now my Father would be suing my Mother...

As the trial ended,someone suddenly entered the courtroom.
He quickly made his way to Miyoung's side.

Yook Sungjae? Isnt he supposed to be in Ulsan?
Also,why does the necklace he is wearing look so familiar...?

Miyoung's POV:

"Yook Sungjae?What are you doing here?"I asked anxiously.

"I heard all about it from your Mother. Is your Father gonna be alright?"Sungjae asked.

"Yea,he will be fined and imprisoned.Thanks for coming,how's Grandma?"I asked him.

"Her condition seems to be stabilizing but she's still in bad shape,"Sungjae said.

"Are you still wearing that necklace? Its so small that it looks almost like a choker,"I said.

"Miyoung dont make fun of it ok,its the only thing that reminds me of my real parents,also this shows that I grew out of my baby necklace,"Sungjae said and held the star charm on the necklace.

All i could do is smile at that point.

Suddenly,Jungkook dashed out of the courtroom.

"Hey Jungkook,please thank your dad for-"I tried to tell him when he ignored me and went to Sungjae.

"Whats that on your neck?"He asked.

"Um,a necklace? I know it looks like a choker since its so small-"Sungjae said when he was interrupted by Jungkook again.

"Where did you get it?"Jungkook asked firmly.

"Whats wrong Jungkook?"I asked in confusion.

"Sungjae,that necklace is given to only members of the Jeon family,"Jungkook said as he took out his own star-charm necklace.

"Sungjae...are you my long lost brother?"