Please Notice-bunny

Warning:

Contains Yaoi or BoyxBoy!!!! I do not own South Park or any of the characters

" Butters get up Its time for school!"

Blinking open his eyes he sits up stretching while yawning. Standing up he walks over to his dresser.

Pulling out a pair of girls panties he smiles to himself. He looks at the black lacy material with a small white bow in the middle. After he's done with getting a shower he runs back to his room.

He pulls the panties up his legs and over his ass. It lays on his hips perfectly and he quickly pulls up his black shorts. Looking through his shirts he decides to wear a blue shirt with hello kitty on it. Smiling at himself in the mirror he puts on his black chucks. Grabbing his school bag he heads downstairs. He walks over to his mother sitting on the sofa and kisses her on the cheek.

" Bye mom." Butters says

He walks through the door and stops dead in his tracks. A tall blonde with a orange hoodie is sitting on his steps. Carefully he walks down the steps. Butters taps the guys shoulder and his breath gets caught in his throat. His baby blue eyes are staring into a pair of a darker blue eyes.

" Hey Buttercup."

Butters smiles and throws his arms around Kenny's neck. Kenny laughs and stands up with Butters' legs wrapped around his waist. Butters was upset that Kenny left about a year ago and it happened when they were getting closer.

" Kenny why are you back?" Butters mutters into Kenny's neck

" Cause my parents weren't happy at the city we moved to." Kenny says

Butters jumps down and they begin to walk to the bus stop. Kenny asks about his old group, Stan, Kyle and Cartman. Once Butters hears two of the names he tenses up but Kenny doesn't notice.

Butters says " Oh their great. They'll be so happy that your back."

Butters looks up at his face and he has a smile upon his face. Smiling himself he sees the bus stop ahead.

Kenny looks down the street and sees three similar figures. Walking faster he smiles and yells at them.

" Yo guys!" Kenny yells

Stan, Kyle and Cartman looks to their left to see a blonde wearing a orange hoodie. They all break into a smile and wave back.

Butters walks far behind Kenny because he doesn't wanna let Stan and Cartman see him. After Kenny left they both found out that he was gay and started to bully him. Kenny reaches them and hugs all three while they pat his back. Butters stands to the far left away from the four.

About 20 minutes later the bus comes pulling up and Butters waits for the four to get first before he gets on. He smiles at the bus driver and sits in his usual front seat.

Kenny walks to the back with the guys and notice that Butters sat up front. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to talking with the guys.