Dave X James

It was 10pm , After the Megadeth concert , Dave shouted "Thank you all for coming! we will come agian in two years! kepp listening us , good night Mexico!" and get off the stage. He went to tour bus and told Ellefson "I'm going out for a while , dont wait for me" as he started walking away. Suddenly his phone started ringing and the story begins..

Dave's P.O.V.

I looked at my phone and saw i have a phonecall from James.. i still kinda hate him because he kick me out from his band and steal the songs i write..anyways.. i sighed and hangup the phone.

-Hi..

+hey Dave whatsup

-Nothing.. just hanging out alone ,you?

+Just watched your concert ehehe

-Wh.. what? you came to my concert?..

+ yeah do you have a problem about it?

-no.. its just awkward

+if you wanna see something awkward just turn around

i closed my phone and turned around as i saw James.. he had a grin on his face and he was looking at me awkwardly.. i was kinda scared.. i said "Hi...". James slowly walked to me and sticked me to a wall. "what do you think you are doing" i said as i blushed. James pinned me to the wall and whispered to my ear "Your voice was amazing at the concert.. you like making loud noices dont you" he chuckled and played with my hair. I blushed and tried to talk but i ended up with a voice like i was choking... i tried to move but he was holding my arms and hands.. i kept blushing as i heard him saying "hey Dave.. wanna have some fun tonight?.. in that hotel across the road , you and me".. I gulped and widen my eyes as i blushed dark and tried to talk again.. i took a deep breathe and pushed him away.. "James you are drunk or something , go away.  i dont like you and i dont wanna see you again" i punched his shoulder and tried to run away. 

James's P.O.V.

i chuckled and mumbled "Ouch" as he punched me. he was so weak or didnt want to hurt me , he punched so weakly. i smirked and chased him , i grabbed his arm and choked him for a while. I let him go as he get down on his knees , holding his throath and coughing. "what do you want from me" he said.. i grinned and lift his chin , said "i want you". He get up and tried to punch me. I catched his fist before getting punched and grab his hair. I pulled him close to me and suddenly kissed him. Dave blushed madly ,i slide my tongue inside his  mouth and i saw him enjoying it. i chuckled and kissed him deeply.  I slowly pulled away and looked at him.

Dave's P.O.V.

I blushed and looked at James.. damn i liked him kissing me.. He stroked my haid and said "lets have fun" He hold my hand and walked to that hotel he was talking about.. i waited outside until he called me. "Come here i checked in" i was having a weird feeling about this.. why am i doing this.. anyways , i walked in and he grabbed my arm , pushed me upstairs.. i tried to run away.. damnit he was too strong. he pushed me in a room and locked the door from inside. he looked at me with a creepy grin on his face. i gulped and fall down to a corner. i hugged my knees and widen my eyes.. i was scared. he slowly walked to me and moved my hair from my face.. lifted my chin up and kissed me. i tried to pull away but he sticked me to the wall and keps kissing.. he slowly pulled away and looked at me.. he said "open your mouth i'll give you something".. what was he trying to do.. anyways i did what he said .. he putted a pill in my mouth. i tried to spit it out but he hold my mouth and made me swallow..  i blushed alittle and asked him "what was that..." . "a viagra" James said

James's P.O.V.

I grinned and kissed him again , i was wondering when will the pill kick in and make him want me. i chuckled and grab his arm then layed him to the bed. he looked at me as he blush and curl up like a cat. he looked cute and hot.. damnit i wanted him so bad. I slowly took off my jacket and took a handcuff from  my backpack. I tied him up then  heard him started groaning quietly. i chuckled.. the pill probably kicked in already... so i took off his shirt and pants.. then took off mine and kissed him again. I saw him started getting a boner. i grinned and chuckled as i whispered his ear "do you want me now?". he nodded and closed his eyes. i slowly pull down his boxers and bit my lip. oh damn that was huge.. i took off our boxers and whispered "or should i leave you just like that" and chuckled. he shouted "no! come on and do it already!"  i grinned and bend him over. i gripped his hips and get my dck inside him.

Dave's P.O.V.

I gasped and moaned loudly as i felt him inside me. fuck , that was so big.. he hold my sides and started thrusting inside me. i couldnt stop moaning. he started doing it faster.. damnit it felt good. i kept moaning.. what the fuck am i thinking.. why the fuck am i enjoying it , i hate James.. what the hell was wrong with me.. i was thinking that then i started moaning even louder. James gripped my hair and started thrusting even harder , deeper and faster. shit i almost started crying.. it feld good but hurt in the same time.. what the fuck was wrong with my why the fuck was i enjoying it. i started moaning even louder then i screamed.. he.. he cmmed inside me.. shit.. i screamed like a girl whose virginity just been wrenched from her.. why the fuck did i scream like a damn girl.. but it also felt so fucking good.. damn i liked it.. he slowly pulled out and took off the handcuffs...

James's P.O.V.

i took off the handcuffs and lied down beside him. he looked at me with a blush on his face and said "damn that was good".... i chuckled and said "of course it would feel good because I AM doing it". i saw him rubbing his wrists.i whispered "sorry about that but i needed to tie you up.. you know" he chuckled and said "its okay dont worry"  i kissed him one more last time then Dave's phone rang.. i sighed and took his phone then i saw Ellefson was calling him .. the next thing i realized  wasthe clock was 5am.. shit.. i give the phone to Dave

Dave's P.O.V.

I hang up the phone..

-Hey Jr. whatsup

+where the fuck are you?!

-just.. at the beach.. smoking why you asked?

+stop lying idiot we looked for you all the fucking city.. we're worried you idiot tell us where the fuck you actually are!

-im at the hotel across the road..

+we're close to here ,be there in a minute. 

-wai-..

he closed the phone.. i sighed and get up then quieckly started dressing. "whatsup.." James said. "i need to go right now ,band's looking for me" i wear my pants and shirt. "okay i got it.." James started dressing too. we go downstairs and saw my guys atanding outside the hotel.. shit what was i going to say. i took a deep breathe and went outside with James. all three of them started shouting at me like "where the fuck were you" , "why didnt you told us you're here" , "why the fuck you came here" then they suddenly be quiet and said "why is James here"... boom.. my brain melted.. i couldnt think of anything to say.. Gar saw im blushing and sweating.. he made a WTF face and said "did you two just..." Ellefson said "did you two just fucked!?". James chuckled and said to them "cant i fuck your singer?" thenEllefson punched him.. i look down blushing... then i suddenly started running away. i run away and hide for a week. then Gar found me. they questioned me so much and mocked about James and me.. i sighed and said "yeah yeah say what the fuck ever you want" .. they keptmocking like two months and finally they forgot it and i never saw James again. blocked his phone number and sighed.. i liked him but i was not allowed to see him.. whatever..