mr student body president [2/?]

Min Yoongi | jelly yoongs is an interesting yoongs 👀

You smiled to Yoongi as you both shared earphones on the long coach ride. "How long did they say the drive is?" you asked softly and just as Yoongi was about to answer, you felt a weight on your chair.

Both of you looked up to see Taehyung and Jeongguk smiling with their cheeks flushed bright red. They were drinking.

"Two hours left!"

"To our left? I thought we were going south?"

Yoongi sighed and you chuckled at the 11th graders. "What're you boys drinking?"

You nodded along with Yoongi, whose face definitely was not as amused as yours. "Yeah, we're on this trip to do charity work, not get wasted."

"He made me," both boys said simultaneously, pointing to the other.

"Fucking kids," Yoongi turned back around, putting his earphone back in so he could listen to his soul music in peace.

Both boys frowned and looked to you with sad eyes. "He doesn't hate you, don't start. Just sit down, put on your belts and apologize when we get off. And give me the bottle."

Yoongi heard you clearly due to his lack of an earphone and he smiled to you as you reassured the youngest members. You shoved the bottle in your bag before your school counselor could catch sight of it. At least if you got caught with it you could bullshit your way through the confrontation. Whereas, these guys were already tipsy on top of being horrible liars so they'd most likely get suspended for drinking whilst on a school 'trip'.

Sooner enough, as the boys behind you snored and Namjoon and Jimin slept with their heads against each other and Nella took up the whole back row of the coach asleep and your supervisor did his business on his phone, you swapped the ear your earphone was in and rested your head on Yoongi's shoulder and knocked out.

Yoongi didn't have to look at you to know you looked adorable whilst you slept, instead, he turned down the volume of his phone and pressed play on the playlist he created for you.

-

"I hate traveling on coaches, I'm tall so they cramp me up," Namjoon whined, stretching as soon as he hopped off the coach. "Right, Jimin? Oh, wait."

Everyone who followed after Namjoon chuckled as they got off, repeating his motions of stretching.

"Mr Kim!" Jimin whined, hitting Namjoon's shoulder repeatedly.

"Namjoon, stop bullying your underclassman," their supervisor said tiredly as he looked out of the coach doors. "Everyone get your bags. Check if you've left anything on the coach or else it's gone forever."

Everyone chorused in regards to their supervisor's request and pulled out their bags from the storage compartment of the coach.