Sleepover with Joe Sugg

Sleepover (joe sugg)

Joe has invited you and a few of his mates around for a few drinks. Which you gladly accepted. Joe didn't tell you if it was a sleepover or just for a few hours but just in case you packed an overnight bag. When you finished packing you go into your car and drive to joes, which was 10-15 minutes away from yours.

You got to joes and knocked on his door. Jack answered," hey there y/n come on in." he opened the door abit more so you could get past the door. Jack called joe to tell him you've arrived. You and jack went into living area to find out all of the buttercreams were already there. "hey boys" you call out as you enter. You get a range of different hellos. You sit beside Josh on the three-seater sofa- leaving a space for joe. After a few minutes of talking to the boys you heard joe walking down the stairs. Once you heard his footsteps you leap of the sofa and run straight to joe to say hey. As he reaches the last step you jump on him nearly knocking him over. "hello there y/n, someone's excited to her best friend" he laughs. "of course, I haven't seen you in 4 days!" you get off joe and you both go into the living room to the other boys but before you and joe go into he kitchen to get drinks for yourself, joe and the boys. You hand out the beers to the boys and you sit in between joe and jack while watching a movie. You all got a couple of movies in and Mikey, Oli, Josh, Conor and Jack went home which left you, Joe, Caspar watching to movie. You were really enjoying the movie so you stayed on and not realising the time. You checked the time and realised it was 3:15am. "oh shoot, I really should really get going thank you boys for everything tonight." You say in a rush. Joe stopped you by grabbing your hand and said "it's too late you can't drive home in that how about you stay the night, ill sleep on the sofa" "its a good thing ive brought an overnight bag and don't be silly you can stay in the bed beside me I really don't mind we've been best friends for years." you went to your car and got your overnight bag and with that you and joe went to his bed and you two slept until the morning.

if you want a part 2 of the morning after please comment and if you have any ideas please comment