Begin

"CAUTION- Danger ahead" 

The red sign stood ahead of me. I took a deep breath. Cold but fresh air filled my lungs. Slowly exhaling, I took a step towards a high fence. Quickly, I climbed over it swiftly landing on the sandy ground. 

I took my phone from the back pocket of my jeans. After I pressed the button a bright light illuminated from the screen. The clock read 3:47am. 

Slowly, I made my way throught the foresty area. I walked past countless of different trees and bushes. Some stood tall and others were not so tall. However, they still towered over my petit figure. The light from the moon enlighten my way. My every step made a diffrent sound either thesound of breaking a small branch that fell from the tree or stones mixed with sand crunching under my shoes. The sound of wind brush past every tree, leaf or branch mixed with the sound of my steps. In the distant a faint sound of sea waves crushing against the coast. 

I quicken my steps as I didn't have that much time left. WIth my every move, the sounds of waves became louder and laouder. I knew, I was close to my hide out place. 

Finally ariving at the small beach I slowed down. I sat on the sand and took off my shoes, burring my feet under the still warm sand, I look ahead of me in the distance. Small waves accompanying my presence. Slowly all the business of my life left my mind and calmness engulfed me. I finally felt peacefull. 

Suddenly, my peacefull moment was interupted by my phone. I looked at my screen. My brother was calling me. I accepted the phone call. "Yoona. Where are you?" His calm voice came out of the cell. "At the beach. For the last time" I softly smiled. "Remember that we are leaving at 7. Will you be home by then?" He asked me. "Yeah, don't worry Yoongi. I will be there." I answered his question. "Good. I'll be waiting." After that he hanged up. I put my phone beside me on the ground. I gazed upon me, at the stars. 

"So, this is the last time I'm here. I'm sorry Hoon. I wasn't able to keep my promise. I will remember you. Like you said. Forever and always. I love you Hoon." I said to myself in a quiet voice. I closed my eyes, trying to keep the tears from falling down. 

I opened my eyes after a while and look ahead of me again. The tears are gone. So are my emotions. I quicklu cleaned my feet from the sand and put my shoes back on. I turned around and decided to go back to my house. 

Again I made m way through the trees and bushes, jumped over the fence and climbed back into my car. I quickly started my engine and made my way home. 

Once I arraived at my driveway, I stayed in my car for a little more. My eyes traveled to the house next to mine. The lights are now all turned off. Usually from the window that was opposite to me a light could be seen. But now its dark.

My neighbors moved away the day after the tragedy. I still could remember the notes that we passed through the windows, the times when you used to climb to my room, the jokes you told me, the stories from your childhood. I still remember everything. "I'm so sorry" My voice was as quiet as a whisper. Tears started to fall from my eyes. My eyelids couldn't hold it anymore. My mind was oerhealdmed by your memories, by your smile and my heart was broken after you left  me. I was broken. 

Someone opened the door to my car and the wind engulfed me i  it's cold nature. I didn't mind it anymore. A apir of strong arms wrapped around me. One hand was smoothing my hair and the other holding me against the person's chest. "It's okey Yoona. Everything will be alright. Please don't cry" A soft kiss was plated on my head. However, I didn't react. I just murmured the same phrase over and over again. "I'm sorry Hoon."

****************
My first ever story.  What do you think so far? 
Sorry for any mistakes :)