Chapter Nine

Kenta ^

Chapter Nine~

Yongguk brought Abby more food than four people could have handled. She needed it, though, because she hadn't eaten for a whole week since she stayed in her room. Plus, she never ate junk food because of her mom. All three boys watched her stuff her face and it made them smile because she was oddly cute while doing so.

"Now, I'm hungry." Donghan patted his stomach and forced himself to go and buy a hotdog, Kenta joining him because he was hungry too.

"Thanks, by the way." Abby said once the boys were out of sight, Yongguk glancing up at her from his phone.

"For what?" He asked with a clueless expression until she pointed down at the food trays in front of her. "Oh... yeah, no problem."

"I'll pay you back--"

"No--"

"Yongguk--"

"I said no. Just... shush and eat, ok?" He demanded and she smiled, shaking her head with disbelief. "Then, we'll go on a few more rides, go into the arcade and leave, yeah?"

"Ok," She agreed and gave a slight nod.

Kenta and Donghyun then came back with their hotdogs, having brought one for Yongguk too. They ate and let their food rest for a while otherwise they would have thrown up on the remaining rides. Next, they went on a ride called 'Buffalo Coaster', which was extremely fast and went around twice.

"My turn to sit next to her," Donghan whispered to Kenta and Yongguk, both of them glaring at him a little, but they let him since he hadn't sat next to her all day.

"Oh god, I'm scared." She confessed as she took a seat and waited for Donghan to sit next to her so she could put the bar down.

"You know what? Me too." He admitted and she giggled, the man in charge of the ride checking that everyone's bar was down and secure.

"Keep your hands and feet inside the cart at all times. Thank you." The man said after he got back to the small booth, and then he pressed a button and the ride was off.

The wind was blowing through their hair and the ride swerving up and down tickled everyone's tummies. Abby's cheering and laughing relieved the boys greatly because it was genuine--she was having fun, a lot of fun. The next ride after that one was a ride called 'Haunted Ship'. A ride that was in the dark and had things jumping out at people.

"It's my turn," Kenta said and Yongguk glanced at him with narrowed eyes.

"No, it's mine. You had her before Donghan--"

"No--"

"Guys, come on!" Abby called from the entrance, a big excited smile on her face.

"I'm sitting next to her, screw you both!" Donghan said before sprinting over there.

"Get him!" Kenta shouted and him and Yongguk chased after him. Abby had no idea what the boys were doing, it just looked like they were chasing each other--she didn't know why and it confused her.

"Guys, what are you doing?" She questioned when she joined them in the line.

"Um... nothing." Kenta flashed an innocent smile at her, but she didn't believe them nor ask any more questions.

"Ok, I heard people threw up and cried on this ride... who's the bravest one here?" She wondered, Donghan and Yongguk the only ones to raise their hands.

"Kenta?" Abby chuckled when he shook his head violently. As much as he wanted to sit next to her, he wasn't going to lie and say he was brave.

"I heard zombies and ghosts and all that pop out at you--Donghan, sit with me because I can use you as a shield when things jump out at us." He said, making the three of them laugh.