|eight|

viii

viii. thunderstorms & baseball

Today I was going with the Cullen's to play baseball. Thank god I like sports and I'm good at them, I used to do lots of sports. Including baseball.

My phone lit up so I picked it up to check the message.

~I'm outside, darlin' x

I smiled at the kiss on the end and put my phone in my pocket. I checked my appearance, which wasn't my usual attire.

I was wearing rather baggy leggings, a grey crop top with an oversized Nike dark blue jacket and Nike trainers

I made my way down the stairs. Where my mom sat filling out some paperwork.

"Mom, there's someone I want you to meet," I say as I make my way to the door and letting Jasper inside.  "Mom this is Jasper... my boyfriend"

My mom smiles at Jasper kindly "It's nice to meet you, Jasper."

"It's nice to finally meet you as well. I'm taking Mara to play baseball with my family and I if that's okay?" He says, placing his hand on the top of my back.

"Yeah, that's fine," She says before turning to me "Don't be out too late, okay?"

I nod before walking out the door with Jasper. "Why do you need thunderstorms to play baseball?" I ask once we're on our way.

He just smirked at me "You'll see" I laughed shaking my head before smiling at him.

We arrived on a field and we made our way to the rest of the Cullen's and Bella.

"Are you playing?" Esme asks and I nodded, grinning "Which team?"

I ended up on Emmett's and Edward's team. I planted a kiss on Jasper's lips "Prepare to lose" I smirked and he laughed "We'll see, darlin'"