happy

Ik that rourtney is like DONE and over with, legit dead, but this video im 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Laura's pov:

Have you ever had your parents stare at you weirdly as if you grew another head?

I have!

(A/N Dora is shaking)

"Laur get that cookie dough for me" Ross looks at me and I nod finding the packet and giving it to him.

He smiled at me and opened it.

We were making Christmas cookies. But not just normal Christmas cookies ..Ross's Christmas cookies.

We placed the ingredients on the table and I put some music... a thing we always do. Music and food is a very good mix.. a messy one but fun.

Feels like old times.

"Alright" he put up the sleeves of his sweater showing his biceps and my eyes travelled up his arms.

And then I raised my head and met his eyes.

"What?" he chuckled looking at me with a smile.

"Nothing.. I'm just happy" I didn't even notice the giant grin on my face making me look stupid.

"Good" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead. His lips lingering there as I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling.

"I think we run out of cookie cream and the market's very close to here if I'm not wrong so I'll go get that while you work on the mix alright?"

"Yup"

And with that he got his jacket and run out of the door.

My parents,Stormie and Mark were still staring at me.

I groaned "Just say it"

"What's happening? You guys have been cold to each other for days and before you went outside and now you're suddenly together again?" Stormie raised an eyebrow.

"We're not together" I roll my eyes "and we had kind of a.. misunderstanding and we figured it out with the help of Nessa, just now" I pointed outside.

"Well why didn't you tell me?"

"Because .." I sigh. I was going to kill Ross for letting me handle all the hard questions while he went out to buy some cookie cream like a small kid.

"Well we didn't want to ruin the joy surrounding the holidays but now that we're good again I guess we can enjoy it as well"

They nod and I sigh in relief.

One hour later Ross and I have finished baking the cookies and the kitchen looked like a mess, not because we don't know how to cook but with the music in the background you can't help dancing to it too... so yeah. We just finished a dance routine as well.

"Damn that was tiring" I was breathing heavely and my legs felt shaky.

Wow I must be very out of shape.