~Part 26~

-Jimin's POV-

Today was the first day of my recovery. The doctors told me that me and Jungkook had to do some leg exercises to strengthen my muscles up enough so I could walk.

It was a very tiring experience, I couldn't think straight for most of it. My mind kept on wondering back to that message that Kookie got from Tae.

I didn't know whether to confront kookie about he situation or let it pass. I really didn't want kookie to think that I don't trust him or anything, I just don't want him to make a mistake he will regret in the future. Our future.

I glanced to my left, kookie was reading a magazine on cars.

"Kookie" I said
"Yes Chim" he answered
"Kookie I just wanted to know what you and Tae were talking about outside of room at the hospital" I whispered.

Kookie went silent for a couple of seconds.

"Your well-being of course!" He replied happily.
I looked at him with an uncertain smile. I pretended I believed him.

Kookie walked out of my hospital room again and down the corridor.  I pulled out my phone and started playing games. Then, my phone started to flash.

                 Unknown voice chat

                    Accept or decline?

I didn't know who this caller was and why they were calling me but I picked it up anyway.

"H-hello?" I said gingerly

All I heard was static for a few moments before a faint voice said "hide"

It felt like a bullet hit my chest. It really scared me. As soon as the voice said 'hide' the person hung up. I was glad but scared at the same time.

I didn't feel safe at all. I couldn't walk either so I couldn't fend for myself. I wanted to tell kookie but he is to busy with Taehyung doing god knows what.

I'm just hoping that whoever this person is, they don't try to hurt me...

——————

Sorry for short chap I cba with life