Chapter 1

Jack Johnson's POV

"G I'm here and I brought Ice Cream!" I yelled after walking into his house. No answer thats odd. Maybe he is in his sister Brinley's room. I run up the stairs until I hear someone crying it almost sounds like Brinley so I race to her room.

I open her door to see her face staring at her phone with tears streaming down her face yelling "No! No! please".

I race over to her and hug her and say " What's wrong" . She looks up at me with mascara runing all down her face and gave me the saddest look ever.

" Jax dumped me he said he wants to be with a girl he can see everyday" she says starting to cry even more. Jax and Brinley went to different schools and only saw each other a few times a week. When they did hang out it was with a group of people never by themselves which was half the reason G let Brinley date him. Gilinsky was very protective when it came to his sister. Ever since she came to Omaha with us because she was getting bullied back home he has been treating her like his daughter. Brinley was not happy about this a lot because she couldn't go out a lot and she always had to hang with G and our friends who are mostly guys and a few girls.

" I didn't even see him leave your house. When did he do this?" I asked getting a bit mad now I hate seeing Brinley like this.

"Just now he did it over text." she said laying her head on my chest now. I kissed her forehead

" Everything is going to be OK soon he will realize what a big mistake he made and how amazing and beautiful of a girl you really are."

"you think so"? she said looking up at me with a bit of hope in her eyes now. I nodded and smiled at her. I never liked Jax anyway he never would treat her right she would always be complimenting him and he would just say thanks and never say anything back to her.

"Hey Brin do you know where Jack... wait why the hell are you crying?" G yelled coming into her room. " Jack what the fuck happened to her?"

" Jax dumped her over text" I said to him holding Brinley in my arms trying to make her feel better.

"oh hell no Johnson get up we are going to his house to give him what he deserves" G yells with an angry face.

"Dude we don't even know where the kid lives" I said as much as I wanted to kick his ass for what he did I just wanted to stay with Brinley and try to make her forget about him.

"Please don't hurt him Jack.. I still love him and care about him I don't want him getting hurt and Jay is helping me feel better." She said looking up at her brother. I love it when she calls me Jay. I have to admit that I have always had a crush on Brinley but have never told her because I know she doesn't see me like that and I don't want to get hurt.

"Fine jack do you mind staying with her a bit?" G asked me. It wasn't because he didn't want to do it. It was because he couldn't he would end up getting mad seeing how Jax hurt her and would end up hurting Jax and he know that isn't what she wanted.

"yea totally" I said I was happy G could trust me with his little sis. Which is while he doesn't know I'm in love with her. If I told him he would lose and we could lose our friendship and the career we are building together.

The rest of the night me and Brinley just layed in bed and watched movies together until she fell asleep in my arms.

***********************************************************************************************

(A/N)

Sorry for any grammar errors I tried my best. Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry it was short they will be longer