💋𝟓.

"Baby, I don't know why I, keep on falling for you babe, keep on calling on you babe, keep on seeing you needing you like I do... Cause no one else has your touch, no one else has your problem, and no one makes me loved like you..."
-Star💋

Chapter 5:

Ariel

🎶I see the way that you look when you hear his name, I see his picture up in your frame

🎶I see the way that you look when you hear his name, I see his picture up in your frame... And you refuse to admit you still miss him but, it's okay... You're a tower of strength when you're breaking down, but through the wall I can feel your cry... And when it's quiet you're screaming inside, and I break as I hear you... Loud as a bomb. Wanting a shoulder to cry on. I hear you, tumbling fast... Here and now, you're afraid... Don't you worry, I'll teach you to fly before you fall away...🎶

Fly Before You Fall by Cynthia Erivo filled Ariel's ears, as she jogged down the sidewalk on Brooklyn Avenue. In scorching hot eighty-five degree weather, Ariel was completely zoned out, sweating and running at a steady pace as her feet hit against the pavement.

Passing up random kids jump roping and playing hopscotch on the sidewalk, as thugs and drug dealers hung out on the street corners in front of the liquor stores doing their everyday hustle, Ariel's mind flooded with relentless thoughts about Jarod.

She couldn't believe that he would play her and embarrass her the way that he did last night. Even though they've had problems with infidelity in the past, she still thought that Jarod had enough decency and respect for her not to be gallivanting around the city with his random ho's in public.

She thought that he would of wised up and change his cheating ways, but after showing his true colors last night for what seemed like the thousandths time, Ariel realized that what she had hoped for them was nothing more than wishful thinking.

Tears uncontrollably poured from her eyes streaming down her face, as she breathed heavily feeling the pain from her heartbreak taking a toll on her tough girl demeanor that she was trying so desperately hard to display.

Coming around a sharp curb, Ariel picked up her pace running faster and faster as her long flowing hair wiped effortlessly through the cool breeze, until suddenly, she ran full speed into something hard knocking the wind out of her.

"Shit!" She exclaimed, stumbling backwards almost falling to the ground, but a strong pair of hands instantly grabbed onto her body breaking her fall.

"Damn my fault ma, I ain't see ya' comin'." The stranger said in a strong southern accent, as he graciously helped Ariel back onto her feet.

"No it's okay. I obviously wasn't paying attention," she said never making eye contact, as she rubbed her soar arm from the hard impact.

"Na' it's my fault love, if I wun' so busy on my phone--" he said stopping mid sentence, which caused her to finally glance up at him.

August was completely taken aback as he unknowingly stared at the gorgeous woman before him. She was dressed in a black Nike's sports bra that accentuated her cleavage very nicely, a matching pair of black Nike tights that hugged her assets as if it were painted on her body, and all black Yeezy 350 Boost Pirate sneaks gracing her feet.