9

Note: sorry for not updating, I've had writers block. One question, do you want me to make a sarahah? For the people who don't know what that is, it's basically a thing where you can ask me anything anonymously and I'll try to answer it. I wanna make one but I'm not sure if I'll get any messages. Should I?

-

"Hello Yoongi, any company today?" His mother asked and he looked in the mirror to see if her lipstick was clear.

"Nope, got the house to myself, haha," Yoongi said awkwardly, smiling and leading his mother to the living room after closing the door. She sat down on the single chair across from Yoongi and smiled sweetly.

"Sorry, love, but can I just go to the loo(a/n for the people who don't say loo, she's referring to the toilet)?" She asked sweetly as Yoongi squinted at her, but nodded anyway.

She smiled, placing her red bag on the white seat before making her way up the carpeted stairs. But, she wasn't looking for the toilet, she was looking for the boys.

Before she had rung the doorbell, she looked into the window to see if Yoongi was there and she saw all of them.

And she was furious but she hid it was a forced smile.

"Where are you all? I already know you're here," she smirked, looking into each room slowly. (A/n: just imaging she looking into each room like randal from monsters inc. looking into the toilets for sully lmao)

Meanwhile, Jungkook was currently covering his mouth to silence his unexpected hiccups and it was not going well. The other boys were nervous as they heard the old woman's heels hit the floor in front of their door.

They were doomed.

-

Note: Part Two

Sorry for all the a/ns

But I hoped you liked this chapter.

Do you have any questions for me or the story?

Love, Poppy 💕