Plane ride

"I don't want to be late for this flight." Jeremy says out loud, while trying to find the gate to the correct plane ride. He holds on his backpack tightly and drags his luggage "I'm so excited to see my parents in Virginia."

He darts his eyes around the building, as people passes by. Or them eating, having a conversation or charging their phones. Jeremy finally sees the gate, and smiles "Finally." He sees there's two separate lines, leading to a door which is the entrance to the plane

The two separate lines has a specific different group. The first group is 1 and 2. Then the second group is 3 4 and 5. Jeremy squints his eyes, analyzing what's going on. Apparently there's people waiting in both lines since the door was closed.

He fishes out his slip and reads it. It reads that he was in group 3. Jeremy sighs and walks toward the second line. He waits patiently for the door to open. When he waits, another male, looking a bit older than Jeremy, is going behind him.

Waiting like everyone else. But, something or someone is interesting him. He looks at the smaller male in front of him, seeing his messy brown chocolate locks. The older male smirks and leans over to Jeremy's height.

He whispers, "Hey, you're cute." Jeremy hears a deep voice that send shivers down his spine. He flinches a bit and turns around. The taller male does his normal posture again as the smaller male looks up.

Jeremy blushes "I-uh-er...t-thank you? Wait a minute, y-you don't even know me." He says, almost losing words but regains a proper sentence. The older male grins "Names Mike. I'm 21. Now you know me." Jeremy looks down a bit

"U-um. Jeremy's the name. I'm 19." Mike smiles "Heh, nice to meet you Jeremy." He holds his hand out. Jeremy takes and shakes his hand. He then says, "It's weird having a tall male like you compliment me. You don't know my sexuality."

Mike shrugs "Sorry. I couldn't help myself. You honestly do look cute." Jeremy blushes more "Okay ahah, stop. You're making me blush." Mike chuckles "Are you heading to Virginia too?" Jeremy just simply nods. Mike adjusts his backpack

"Nice. I'm heading there because I'm visiting one of my friends for his birthday." Jeremy looks up and smiles a bit "That's cool. I-I'm heading to Virginia to visit my parents." Mike smiles "Hey, that's awesome."

Suddenly, a voice appears to be announcing on the speaker "Okay everyone! Your plane is here! Now let's get groups 1 and 2 to go first." The door opens up in front and groups 1 and 2 enters.

Jeremy and Mike watches as each one of them goes and disappears when they go inside "I just recently broke up with my girlfriend." Mike suddenly says. Jeremy's face saddens "Oh, I-I'm sorry." "It's alright. She doesn't deserve me..." his voice cracks at the end.

Jeremy looks at Mike and can tell he's trying not to cry. Mike notices Jeremy was looking at him so he quickly wipe his eyes "Anyway, were about to head in now." Jeremy looks ahead and sees the line moving. He follows everyone in front of him and gets his slip ready.

He gives it to the lady in front and she scans his ticket to the way inside the plane. She hands it back to him and goes inside. Mike does the same and follows Jeremy "Wait for me ahah." Mike chuckles behind him.

Jeremy smiles a bit. He looks at his slip one more time to check what seat he's in. Apparently he's in seat 29A. He goes all the way down the row, passing a lot of faces. Finally reaching to his seat. He opens the bin above where you put the luggage.

He puts his luggage there and sits down next to the window. Jeremy sighs as he sees Mike sitting next to him "Hey, we're sitting next to each other. Nice." Jeremy giggles. Mike smiles and sets his backpack down.

"This is going to be a awesome plane ride."

~•-•-~

"Ah-! Mike! That's cheating!" Jeremy laughs. They both were playing Uno and Mike was trying to look at Jeremy's cards. Jeremy pulls his cards away from Mike and Mike chuckles "You're so close to winning though. What's your secret?"

Jeremy shrugs "I have no secret. I don't know what you're talking about." Jeremy takes another card from the other pile of cards and sees he has a pair. He immediately puts it in the other pile of cards and yells out "Uno!"

Some people looked at Jeremy. Mike looks at the people who's looking at Jeremy and chuckles "Not too loud, jesus." Jeremy blushes a bit "Ahah, sorry~" "You won. I don't know what to say." Jeremy gets all the cards together.

"Speechless?" Mike nods "Yeah." Jeremy puts the cards back in the box and puts them away in his backpack. Jeremy looks at Mike "So, what do we do now?" "I don't know." Mike replies. Mike bites his lip on the sudden silence.

He slowly drags his hand to Jeremy's thigh. Jeremy blushes at Mikes action "M-Mike, what the h-hell are you doing?" Mike rubs his thigh gently "What does it look like I'm doing?" Jeremy watches what Mike is doing.

After a minute of thigh rubbing, Jeremy decides to look at Mikes crotch. He sees a bulge growing, his dick straining against his jeans. Jeremy bites his bottom lip and whispers "Mikey, can I do something?" Mike looks up at Jeremy "Uh, yeah. Sure I guess."

Jeremy gets out a blanket from his backpack and puts it over him. He leans toward to Mikes crotch and covers himself and his crotch. Mike blushes "Dude, what the fuck—" Jeremy shushes him and slowly unzips his jeans.

Mike realizes Jeremy noticed his bulge. He whispers "You better not bite my dick." "I won't. I don't bite." Jeremy finally gets Mikes harden dick out of his pants. He notices that it was big "God damn, Mikey..~"

Mike awkwardly scratches the back of his head, blushing more. Jeremy slowly close his eyes and licks the tip. He gives those few small licks until he fully takes the whole thing. Mike quietly groans and grips the seat arms.

Jeremy slowly bobs his head up and down, trying not to choke himself "Mmmppf-" Jeremy muffles out. He tries not to make additional sounds, which is the wet slurping that can be heard like the delicious popsicles getting sucked in the summer.

Getting a blow job from a stranger was the best thing for Mike. Mike grabs Jeremy's head and groans a bit louder than before, causing the people in the back look in front of them "H-how are you doing this so good. Are you good at everything you d-do."

Mike questions, squirming that made him stutter a bit. "Mmmmfpp- Ah, no-" Jeremy says after he lets his mouth suck his dick again. Mike closes his eyes shut and tilts his head back "I-I'm gonna- Ah-" Mike hangs his mouth open as he came inside of Jeremy's mouth.

Jeremy felt the warm liquid spill and pulls away, seeing cum drip from the slit and his mouth. He swallows all of the white liquid and helps Mike zip back up his jeans. Jeremy takes out the blanket and puts a finger in Mikes mouth that was covered in some of his cum

"You taste good~" Jeremy giggles softly. Mike sucks a bit of Jeremy's finger and chuckles "Thanks." "Now, that helped out that boner problem, right?" Jeremy whispers. Mike nods "Yes." The young male sighs and rests his head on Mike shoulder

"I love you already."
"I love you too."

Ewww this was shitty lmao